Chapter 13

*Suhani Pov*

My life just revolves around Matt, my college and my two best friends. I am totally happy with it.

For the first time I think everything just fell into place. I couldn't ask for more.

It is nearly one year since I became friend to Becks and also a girlfriend to Matt.

I don't want to change this for anything.

I am so happy with all of this that I wish this will be the same until my last breath. If it will not be, I don't think I can bear it.

I tried hard to be little stronger and not get attached this much to Matt. But I couldn't help it and now I don't want to stay away from him.

Everything just feels like a fairytale for me. That it is just a dream and I am going to wake up anytime soon.

If it is really a dream then I don't want to wake up at all.

I love him! I love him so much.

I didn't tell him this but I am going to do it today.

I choose today because my final exams are over and I will have one month time to start the next year which will be the last one in the college.

I got ready and went to his house to surprise him. I am sure he will be in his house today as it is Sunday.

I opened the door with the extra key he gave me.

When I entered I saw that he is sitting in a chair and working on his laptop.

I didn't disturb him and sat near him. He didn't even felt that I am here which another stupid quality of him is totally.

He gets too immersed in his work that he doesn't look around his surroundings.

He closed his lappy and got shocked when he saw that I am sitting beside him.

"Hey babe!" he said pulling me near him. I can feel the restlessness in his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked him.

He sighed and said "My grandfather is kind of ill and will not live for more time."

I hugged him immediately and didn't say anything.

I mean what I can say. We can't just say 'It's ok or something'. So I totally kept quite.

"I am very close to him and now he just talking nonsense." He said releasing me.

"About what?" I asked him.

"I will tell you later. Now what are your plans for this whole month?" he asked me changing the topic.

"To be there for my boyfriend." I replied.

"That's a very good thing you know." He said smiling.

I laughed and just sat there placing my head on his shoulder.

We talked for some time with his playing with my hair and I just hold his hand.

I didn't tell him anything because it is not a right thing to do now because he is sad.

When I started to leave, he said "I will drop you."

"No need. I will go on my own." I said getting up.

"What nonsense. I will drop you and that's It." he said getting up.

I smiled and shook my head thinking, he will always have his way.

When we reached near my house, I didn't go down but stayed like that.

"Babe! Are you ok?" he asked me a little worried.

"I am fine." I replied smiling.

He leaned and kissed me for few seconds and when he moved a little away I blurted out "I love you!"

"What?" he asked me shocked.

I took a deep breath and said "I love you Matt."

He looked at me fore few seconds and said "Ok!"

"Ok?" I asked him confused. I mean who says that when someone told their feelings.

"Yeah! I said ok." He replied shrugging.

"You don't have anything else to say. I mean anything?" I asked him.

"Nothing is there Babe. I will call you." he said and opened my door.

As I am still in daze I got down and went inside the house.

"Where were you?" Aunty asked me.

"I just went to meet my boyfriend." I replied in a whisper and went inside my room.

He didn't call me that day like he said.

Is he angry at me?

I am not expecting him to say 'I too love you' but the reply should have been a little good.

Now I don't even know what to think about his reply.

Maybe I shouldn't have told him my feelings???????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a small chap.....

i will update next chap immediately so that this phase will be over today itself....

Comment plz and vote...........