51 // Star Shopping

a/n: whew we're over 50 chapters in already !!! this is excitingggg !!

also, this song^ *chefs kiss*

* * *

I stare down intently at the book in my hands, in the same exact position I have been in for the past couple hours. Now, I know what I said, I have a hard time reading due to my short attention span and all...but this may just be the best book I've read in my entire life.

The book was so interesting and grabbing every single ounce of my attention, unlike any book I've ever opened. So much to the point that I hardly noticed Harry rejoining me in the room from where he had been standing out on the balcony, enjoying the fresh ocean air and the beautiful view that was the reflection of the moon glistening on the water. What finally gained my attention was a pink, thick piece of clothing that covered my bare legs unexpectedly.

Though it was hard, I quickly tear my eyes from the page of the book and look down to see what had been thrown at me. It turned out to be my 'Treat People With Kindness' hoodie. My eyes then travel up to see Harry putting on a hoodie himself.

We both immediately showered once we returned to the villa from the beach. So that would explain why Harry's hair was still damp, twisted back into a clip on the top of his head to keep the front from falling into his eyes.

"Put that on," he instructs once his head is through the top hole of the sweatshirt. He gestures to my hoodie that he just tossed to me, not even glancing over. "We're going on an adventure."

"Where are we going?" I question, not moving a muscle.

"It's a surprise," he teases, putting socks on his feet, a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

"But it's," I check the time on my phone that lays to the side of my leg, "10:15."

"And are you tired?"

"Well, no. Not real-"

"Great," he says before I could finish. He picks up his running shoes from where they sat near his suitcase and sits down on the edge of the bed to begin putting them on. "Then put on your hoodie so we can go explore."

I thought about it for a moment. James said everything was closed by 9 o'clock, so there isn't really much to "explore" like Harry wanted to.

But then again, he said all the facilities that came with the rental of the villa were closed. He never said anything about the beach being closed. Maybe that's where Harry wanted to go.

Without hesitation, I bookmark my page and set the book down onto the nightstand next to me. I pick up the hoodie before slipping it over the t-shirt I had on as a pajama top. The hoodie when just past the length of the shorts I was planning to wear to sleep, making it look like a was wearing a dress of some sort. It was quite the fashion statement if I do say so myself.

After putting together my fabulous outfit, I slipped a pair of sandals onto my feet, just adding to the wow factor of my attire.

"You ready?" Harry asks as I shove my phone into the front pocket of my sweatshirt.

"I guess," I say, shrugging.

I had absolutely no idea what I was getting myself into, but I was honestly excited.

* * *

Harry takes ahold of my hand, helping me off the last step and onto the rocky sand below the staircase. The sound of the tide washing against the shore helps to calm my highly anxious nerves.

I thank him for helping me down and he doesn't let go of my hand. Instead, he intertwines his fingers with mine and begins to walk beside me down the dark beach.