Part 31: Right in the feels

P.S-Unedited

Evening of 18th day

His phone pinged at a distance disturbing the soft silence. The two souls entangled as one were numb at the things happened. His palm was stroking the length of her arm on his chest, the other palm was resting on her hip.

When the tune of his phone ringed again, he sighed heavily, it was his professional phone and he exactly knew the reason for that to ping, he had to go.

He looked at her calm face which was more than calm for his liking, it was peaceful but not for him. Knotting his eyebrows with uneasiness, he called her name. She didn't even shook at that second and that made him more uncomfortable. He slowly jerked her and called her name firmly and that made her took a deep breathe and stretch her arms out of his embrace.

He husked the held up breathe and kissed on her forehead, shrugging the wild thoughts crossing his mind he woke her up again. When her innocent doe eyes fell on his, he smiled. "Wake up darling" he brushed his nose to hers yet she took few seconds to register every single detail around.

When the array of incidents came back to her, she blushed and rested her head back at its place and tried to engulf the peace again.

"Oh Oh.. No No" he pulled her up a bit making her pout.

"I have to go" he held her straight and his words were like an ice dagger pierced in her heart.

"The team is calling and I have to be there" he explained further but her heart still needed his warmth to calm down which she didn't showed.

"Fuck.. don't look at me like that" he swore when her curious eyes didn't left him. He crushed her back to his chest and heaved a sigh of relief but little did he knew she took a new breath in his warmth.

'don't go' she wanted to say but words didn't formed up.

He parted themselves and looked straight at her "I will go and freshen up and then you can change and come on the sets directly" he smiled and her and involuntarily a smile kissed her lips to.

He pressed his mouth on hers before getting up.

She clutched onto his shirt which she pulled off him before got up and tried to ease her emotions a bit. His sexy bare back was on display and she couldn't help but fantasize more about how'd she make use of his muscularity. That thought kept her well engaged for minutes as she didn't realised when he was back changed in a new shirt.

"You go and get fresh darling" he placed his palm on her "remember, 3rd floor" he pressed his lips on her scalp and moved out locking the door properly.

He gave a final look at his attire and walked towards the building with a gradient smile.

----------

"Hey!! When did you come" greeted Mr.Hirani seeing Tripura coming towards them.

Karan and sakshi who were talking with him to looked at her. He observed how perfect that white and blue kurta fitted her curves and how eager he was to feel them.

"Mr.Hirani" she smiled sweetly at him.

"Karan tumne bataya nahi!" He turned towards karan.

"Tripura to..." Sakshi was to spill the beans but karan elbowed her and cut her off "abhi aae Sir, isliye milne gaya tha"

"Ohhh... Koi nahi, make yourself comfortable" Mr.Hirani patted her back "won't keep your Karan hanging for long" he winked at her making her blush as he moved to explain the next test.