Chances Lead to New Beginnings

With the responsibility that comes with being Prais' Heroes, it meant that the Miraculous Team needed to maintain a routine that would help them with their; agility, flexibility, reflexes, and combat skills.

Adrien and Kagami had their fencing, so they were more than willing to help their friends with their reflexes. The team had learned that Luka was skilled in MMA, he said he would take lesson when he was younger, (he had told the team his father had enrolled him in those classes, when he was still around) but now rarely went for lesson since he found his passion for music(and was more of pacifist). Now that he took the responsibility as the snake wielder, he had agreed to teach them what few moves he knew, with the help of Adrien's Karate. They would both be the ones help the team spar. 

Chloé had interpreted dance, along with Mari who used to be in gymnastics when she was younger, and Kagami's previous ballet lessons. They would be the ones who would help the other two with their flexibility.

Throughout their four years of hero work, the team had built a routine they followed.

Which is why it was not unusual for the young Bourgeois to be awake before the sun. Already well into to her Pilates, at five in the morning. (No one knew when Hawkmoth would decide to send out a another akuma.) And just because the blonde was not in Paris, it would mean she could slack off. Sure it was fine to find time to relax and enjoy a break once in a while, but she would never forgive herself if she let herself fall behind her teammates. 

Which now brought her to the problem she was facing with her poses. 'My form is way off.' She furrowed her brows as she corrected her pose. 'Much better.'

Another set, 'Why am I wobbling so much?! Come on Bourgeois, get it together.......What is wrong with me today?' 

Schooling her breathing she began with her cooling sets, once she finished she grabbed her phone she had nearby and checked the time. 

'Hmm, 6:05am meaning it'll be.....11:05am in Paris, Mari-bug should almost be out of her morning class.'

Heading into the kitchen; she made her daily morning vegetable smoothie. Once she finished her "Breakfast" she grabbed some of Pollen's honey cookies, placed them on a plate and walked into her room.

She placed the plate of cookies on her desk, ready for when the little kwami woke up. She sat down on her chair and picked up her phone, sending a message to the young designer asking she if was free to talk. She only waited for a minute or two before she got reply, saying she was free.

Pressing the videocall icon, she waited for a couple of rings before she saw her bestie on the screen.

"Hey Queenie!" The bluenette cheerfully greeted.

"'Morning, Mari-bug. How was class?"

"Just happy it's over for today." Mari groaned a little, as she answered. Fixing herself on the bench she was seated at the quad of the college. "Soooo, what happened with Mr. 'One punch Guy'?"

"Jon, his name is Jon, Mari-bug. I forbid you from nicknaming him after that anime, Adrikins got you into...... Besides.... he's far better looking than the main character of that show." Mumbling the last sentence, hoping her friend wouldn't hear it.

Marinette laughed at her friend's word. "Wow Queenie~, he must be quite the looker for you to defend him." 

'Nope ofcourse she heard that.'