1

Another new boring day.

Well... I'm Yoon Areum you can also call me Emily it's my English name and that's all for now.

''Areum come down here we have something to tell you.. '' Mom shouted from downstairs..
Now what is it.. I thought as I saw my parents..

I feel like something bad is about to happen...

''We want to tell you that we are shifting to Seoul, Korea tomorrow..'' Dad said.

''Then what about my friends? School? House? Everything!?'' I just can't leave like that.. I don't wanna leave my friends...

''You'll make new friends there and also don't worry about your school we have already told your principal about it.. You just have to start packing up from now on..'' Mom said as she tried to reassure me.. But no way I'll leave my best friends for life and go to a country which is totally new to me...

"Mom I can stay here alone. "

"No. You are coming with us young lady that's final. "

This is the worst luck ever.

"Areum don't start sulking again."

"Yeah my dear, maybe you might find your soulmate there."

Yeah right Soulmates.

It's said that once we reach the age of 18 we can find our soulmate.
They say that when you meet your soulmate your heart will automatically responds to it and you can feel a type of sensation which I can't explain cause I haven't found my soulmate yet.
It is also said that if your soulmate dies even you will die in the same way.
Scary right?
I'm about to turn 18 in 3 months.

My parents found each other when they were 18. Right now we are preparing to go back to Korea to live there forever.

Forever!!!!

I will surely miss all my friends here.
We live here in America since the day I was born it hurts to know that I'll be leaving behind all the memories of this place.

I don't want to leave this place.

I sighed and event back to my room and just simply stared at the walls and everything.

~Time skip~
Location- Seoul, South Korea.

After that long journey we finally reached our new home.

We started unpacking.

The house was beautiful and to be honest it was more beautiful then the one we had in America.

The reason we moved was because of my dad's job.

I should text Emma and Stella.

The girlz

Me
I finally reached korea

Theemz
I miss you already :(

Starla
Correction it's WE*

Theemz
OK fyn.
We miss you already Emily :(

Me
I miss you guys too.
But I have to go now because I have to finish unpacking the things.

Theemz
Bye stupid

Starla
Bye idiot.

Me
Bye stupid idiot.

I kept my phone and started organizing my room.

Tomorrow I'll go out and look around since its been more than 10 years since I visited Korea.

I can't wait.

My classes will start from next week which is 3 days from now.

Hope everything will be just fine.