Chapter-61

''where is Vikram?'' Ranvijay asked when found him missing at dinner.

''He will stay back at Grand palace. He said he had some work.'' Sona replied while helping the staff to serve the family. Ranvijay nodded but Ananya stiffened, she was about to open her mouth but Dipika shook her head. 

Ranvijay smiled at the exchange but decided to speak to Ananya later. His eyes going to Sona, who had accepted the Rathore home as her own. She had come out to be soft compassionate and a gentle soul. Ranvijay wanted Sona to start on her formal training and decided to speak to Ananya and Dipika.

''Where are you lost? Ranvijay asked his wife amused

She gave him a stink eye. ''Drop this pretense already. Your antennas are capable of catching all signals. ''

Ranvijay laughed. ''Dipika is right. Let them find their own way.''

''I don't trust that actress. I don't get a good feeling about her.'' Ranvijay held Ananya by shoulders. ''If you don't trust her, trust Vikram. The woman doesn't know what she is messing with.''

Ananya smiled. ''Yes, but I want this chapter closed and I am going to use a catalyst.'' Pulling her phone out she dialed Amba, Sona's  guard. The young guard went from shocked to surprised and then broke into laughter. She promised to initiate the plan disconcerting  the phone.

''Do you believe Ananya won't do a thing, about this actress? '' Veer asked making Dipika chuckle. ''Not directly! But if she doesn't do a thing that would surprise me. After all, she is Ananya.'' Dipika replied with a smile. After a minute she added. ''Actually, in a way its good that Ananya is initiating the next step or else god save that stupid female from my son.''

Amba did as expected. On pretext of notes, she indirectly instigated Sona against Vikram's reason to stay back in the hotel. She made sure she never blamed Vikram but kept on mentioning Jasmine. To make it sound normal, she even dragged Vikram's chief guard and friend Badal into it. B

Amba was about unlock her room when her phone buzzed , she pressed her lips. ''Yes Princess.''

''We are going to Grand Palace now.'' Sona declared

''Its late Princess, and elders might not like it.'' Amba faked concern trying not to laugh.

''Listen to me Amba, if you want to see Vikram fit and fine, you come with me or I might just go and kill him.'' Amba was in splits but decided to play along. ''Okay, I'll get the car.'' 

Sona was in the car in one fourth of time of her usual time. Amba pressed her lips, the princess looked really pissed. God save the prince 

***

''Here, eat your dinner and the we can work.'' Badal pushed Vikram to the table. The latter had been too busy since morning. 

''I had work, what made you stay back?''

''You! and I need a break from being a husband.''

Vikram smiled. ''Your wife is wonderful.''

''Yeah right. I don't know what got into my parent's head when they fixed our alliance. I mean she is better than me in hand combat and I am scared to even raise my voice.'' Vikram coughed breaking into fits of laughter. That was true, Badal's wife was better than him but a very gentle soul. Yet, Badal kept cooking stories about how deadly she can be.

''Vikram, you know why I decided to stay back.'' Badal turned serious

''You know I don't care about who is she as she doesn't interest me.''

''She is on a hunt, and you are what she desires.'' Badal warned

''I wouldn't dare if I was her. Not if the man is Vikram Rathore.'' Badal just smiled as both went back to their food.