Camellia Blooms - FOURTY- THREE

Select

It's starting to crack.

I haven't noticed it before but now, I could see the obvious crack from this show.

But it didn't affect my life, or did it?

I'm afraid, extremely so.

There appeared a glitch on this show of mine.

I wish I could just pick out and select my fate, it'll be easier this way.

I wanted to select the unwanted memories, probably erase them too, but I can't.

I can't.

...

My breath hitched and for a second, I just wanted to go back to the past, to the time where he left me.

I wanted to ask him why, why did he leave me?

Am I not enough? Did I do something wrong or have I angered him or anything? I just wanted answers but alas, in his eyes held stubbornness.

He doesn't want to tell me.

"Let go" I spat coldly and his figure has gone stiff.

"Callia-"

"Don't"

Don't call me Callia.

Don't make me hope for things I know that won't work out.

Don't look at me with those eyes, those eyes you used to have when we're still together.

Don't do this to me or else I'll fall back in that hell pit again.

He had finally released me from his hold and I didn't waste any time and turned my back on him.

"Can we go back?"

His words brought a myriad of emotions on me but I held back. I don't want him to see my fragile state or else I will really go back with him.

Go back to those days where I used to cry over his dissappearance and be this woman who is strong on the outside but extremely hurt on the inside.

I didn't turn around and continued my walk. I don't need to answer him.

I may have love him before but in this life, I love myself more.

...

For the second day, we decided to go and enjoy some picnic. For that, all of us decided to do some barbecue which falls to the boys to work with while me and Alice decided to cook some spring rolls, Kung Pao chicken and some chow mein.

Since the beach offers a place for tourists to have a picnic on, we decided to try it.

"Wa! It's here!" Alice shouted with glee as she follows the barbecue with her shining eyes.

Before she could take some, her hand was slapped by no other than Bai Chen De. Alice pouted as Bai Chen De glared at her.

What a cute couple.

"Let's eat?"

With my words, we chowed down the food and before I knew it, someone placed a spring roll on my plate.

Looking up, it was Yuu who was busy picking his food. Since it's just him, I ate the spring roll without much of a thought but then another spring roll was presented in my very own two eyes.

It was Ru Wu Jie.

Before I knew it, my plate was filled with different food that was picked by the two guys.

"Will you let me eat. Alone" I emphasize while glaring at the two of them since they're acting like little kids.

I can awkwardly ate my food with Alice inquisitive look and the heated glances from the two.

Really, when can I have some time to relax?!

***
Hi people! Happy 14k reads!!! Thank you so so much for all the votes!!!

I love you!!! Stay safe as always!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!