Three

"How much shit did you bring to Vegas for one weekend?" Luke groaned as he attempted to pull my suitcase along the sidewalk.

"It's not even heavy," I told him before grabbing the handle out of his hands. Once both of us had packed up, we enjoyed a nice breakfast in my room because we realized it was too risky to eat in the breakfast area in case somebody spotted us. Luke had then put on a dark hoddie and sunglasses to hide his face before we headed out of the hotel. He wanted me to wear them as well, but I passed. I decided to just wear my cuter sunglasses and stay ten feet in front of Luke the whole time.

"My car is in the parking garage, follow me," I said before shooting ahead of him. I walked at a fast pace and didn't bother to look behind me to make sure he was keeping up. Luckily, my car was on the first floor of the garage, so it wasn't too long of a walk. I unlocked my Range Rover and popped the trunk. I heaved my suitcase in and Luke's followed closely behind it.

"A Range Rover, nice" He mumbled as he closed the back hatch.

"Thanks," I smirked, about to head to the driver's side of the car.

"Let me drive," Luke ordered.

"Me? Let you drive my car? Ha!" I laughed.

"Seriously Adalyn, I'm not going to crash it," He promised.

"Do you even have a US license?" I asked him.

"Yes, I've had one for years," He answered, holding out his hand for the keys. I sighed before dropping them in his palm.

"If you so much as put a dent in it you are paying for the damage," I warned him before heading to the passenger side.

"Sweetheart, I could buy you a brand new car," I heard him say as I got in the car. I scoffed at his statement and rolled my eyes, he really went there.

After shutting the door, I reached into the back and grabbed my blanket off of the seat. Luke started the car and we were on our way.

"What's the name of your band?" I asked him.

"5 Second of Summer, why?"

"I kinda need to know if I'm going to be your wife."

"Oh," he muttered.

"Well, and I also want to listen to your music," I informed him.

"I'm proud of all of my music, but if I'm being honest, our best album is the one that were releasing at the end of next month," he hummed.

"Can I listen to it?"

"Listen to what?"

"Your new album?"

"Yeah, sure, it's in my downloads on my phone," He said, nodding his head towards his phone.

"Password?" I asked.

"Other than my fingerprint, it's the word calm," He answered.

"Calm?"

"Yeah, that's the title of our new album. The first letters of mine and my band mates first names spell calm," He explained.

"That's cute, what are your friends names?" I asked as I searched his downloads for the word calm. I found it and hit play.

"Calum is our Bassist, Ashton plays drums, I play guitar and am the lead singer but we all do sing, and Michael plays guitar as well. This song is Red Desert, a very good song to start an album with in my opinion."

"That's cool. Also, can I put my fingerprint in your phone?" I asked him.

"Sure, there should still be a spot left."

I nodded and listened to the music as I added my fingerprint to his phone.

One thing I noticed was that Luke could really sing, as the songs played he would sing parts of them live as well and his voice was even more beautiful in person. The music plus his voice was so soothing to listen to and I started to yawn and my eyes grew heavy after a few songs. The song called "Best Years" started playing and I shut my eyes and leaned against the side of the car.

"This would make a good wedding song," I mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

But before sleep took over me, I could have sworn I heard Luke say, "It was meant for that," and then let out a long sigh.

I felt a flick on my head before a voice started speaking, "Hey, wake up. We're at my management building."

"Why'd you flick me?" I groaned as I stretched my arms in the air. My fist came in contact with something hard.

"Ow!" Luke yelped. I opened my eyes and looked over at him.

"Karma's a bitch," I smirked. He shot me a glare and I pulled my blanket off of my legs.

I pulled the mirror in my car open and brushed my finger through my hair to make it look better, "Does your manager know we're here?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's waiting for us if you're ready," He answered. I nodded and grabbed my phone from the center console. I pushed my door open and walked to the front of the car and waited for Luke to lead the way. He walked up next to me and grabbed my hand. I looked down at our hands and gave him a puzzled look.

"Just in case anyone sees us," He informed me. I nodded to show that I understood and we went on our way. We walked past two buildings before Luke opened a door for us. I walked in first and he followed.

"Hi Heather, I'm here to see Andrew, are we all good to head up?" Luke asked the receptionist.

"Yep, you're all good Luke, he has no meetings today," she smiled. Luke thanked her and we headed down a few hallways before he stopped at one of the last doors and knocked on it.

"Come in." A voice, which I assumed belonged to Andrew, called out. Luke let go of my hand and pushed the door open.

"Hey Andrew," Luke greeted him nervously as sat down in a chair. I waved and followed suit, sitting in the chair next to Luke.

"You've gotten yourself in a hell of a situation, Luke," Andrew sighed at Luke before turning to me, "I'm Andrew, you must be Adalyn."

"That's me," I nervously laughed.

"Alright, well since you two are going to have to announce your marriage, people are going to be wondering a lot of things, so I think we just need to start at the beginning. How are you two going to say you met?" He asked.

-----

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you are enjoying it!! Don't forget to vote!

xx - Sidney