|17| winter masquerade

Their outfits are above ^^^

Jungkook view

With just a few more days left until christmas, one of the biggest and richest families in seoul were hosting a special winter themed masquerade ball tonight. They were known as the park family and They had an enourmous house but had never hosted a party there until tonight. Of course everyone and anyone was invited and jimin begged everyone to go With him since he was kind of related to the park family.

"so we have to go just because we're friends with you and you're related to them?" jisung recalled again.

"yes. You have to." he nodded his head desperately.

"im not going." jungkook said stubbornly.

"uh yes you are. If im going so are you." jisung said firmly.

Taehyung looked at jungkook sadly, wishing he would come but he knew once he made his mind up he would stick to it.

"what shall i wear jiminie?" Taehyung asked lightly.

"anything white, grey or black." he suggested.

"i'll match colours with you tae!" yeosang happily said. Taehyung smiled at him, feeling more excited.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a frown. "wear white." he mumbled and looked away immediatley when Taehyung turned to face him.

Taehyung smiled at him. "okay." he muttered softly and Jungkook tried to remain expressionless in front of everyone else.

"come on, we have to do hair and makeup as well!" yeosang exclaimed as he dragged jimin and taehyung off the couch. Jungkooks frown deepened at the thought of taehyung wearing makeup when he doesnt need to but he let him get dragged away anyway- it wasnt like he was going to this ball.

"i know you decided not to go but i bought you a mask anyway." jisung said. He handed jungkook a black mask and the boy just looked at it.

Jungkook groaned. "you know i hate this kind of stuff."

"stop complaining and help me pick a mask for the other three." jisung grumbled and left.

Jungkook sat and was staring into space. He looked at the mask again and wondered what taehyung would look like tonight. He always looks beautiful anyway.

Taehyung view

Taehyung watched jimin do some of yeosangs makeup. The poor boy was sat reluctantly on the floor letting jimin hold his head tightly as he tried to put a little blush on his cheeks.

"jimin stop." yeosang whined. "you're putting too much."

"stay still you little brat i know what im doing." jimin huffed. "taehyung go look for something to wear." he said.

Taehyung nodded and opened his cupboard as he searched at the very end because thats where all his fancy clothes were. He actually had been to alot of weddings before so he did have a variety and even then he wasnt going to go shopping for a brand new one.

His eyes landed on a sparkly white shirt and he remembered wearing that a few years ago to some party. Taehyung slowly took it out and looked at it with heart eyes knowing he'll feel so pretty once he wears it. Jimin looked at the top too and smiled widely.

"definitely wear that." he said. Yeosang nodded eagerly. "stay still!" jimin yelled at him.

Taehyung chuckled at them before going to the bathroom to change. He looked in the mirror approvingly, fingers gliding across the little beads on the shirt and he smiled widely, feeling happy hes dressing up after a long time.