Contract

Suprise suprise! EARLY UPDATE!!!!❤️❤️
How cute are you guys! The way you were defending shehnaz for being with that guy, and hating Sid for cheating! Well, this is just a character and has no relevance with the reality, but I am glad how people still stand against CHEATING! That's so good, and dekho ismei we want to show the change in character, from a dark character to a good one. Because in every story, after the girl comes the guy just changes himself..but in reality it takes time!
And for the girl, agar yaar husband ya father ya koi affection and love nahi deta hai and koi Aisa banda akar deta hai which she craves then why won't she go for it?
So I hope you guys don't throw chappals and jootas on me and ENJOY THIS STORY AS A FICTION❤️

Let's start.

Sid- WHAT THE FUCK! MEERA ROAD? TUMHE PATA HAI VAHA KYA HOTA HAI?
Sana- not looking at him, ignored and went to their room.
Sid went behind her and locked the door and pulled her towards him and said, I AM TALKING TO YOU! Pata haina vaha kya hota hai?
Sana- Haan pata hai!
Sid- Wow so tum Itni desperate hogyi ho?
Sana - Mind your language mr.sidharth shukla! You are no one to give me a character certificate, and Mai VAHA MERE KAM SE GAYI THI, I HAVE MY NEW PROJECT WHICH DEALS WITH THE FASHION ASPIRATIONS OF WOMEN FROM THERE AND I WOULD PICK UP FEW MALE AND FEMALE MODELS FROM THERE FOR MY FASHION SHOW. My project is about MAKING A CHANGE IN THE WORLD.
Sid stopped for a second, but again got angry and said.. it's bloody 3 am !! It's not safe for you!!! Tumhara yeh kaam koi aur nahi kar sakta ?

Sana- Maine aaj tak Khud kaam kiya hai aur aage bhi Khud kaam karungi. I have my team of 4 people! Also take this( she throws a contract paper)
Sid- What is this?
Sana- Educated ho? PADHLO KHUD.
Sid glares at her,and she says chalo mai short mei bata deti hun..
This contract says that YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO STOP ME OR OBJECT ME IN MY WORK, NOR I HAVE ANY RIGHT TO STOP YOU FOR YOURS. THIS MARRIAGE IS ONLY AN ALLIANCE, you are ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING AND SO AM I.
THE DAY MY DAD GIVES ME THE PROPERTY, THAT DAY I WILL GIVE IT ALL TO YOU, AND THE NEXT DAY I WONT BE YOUR WIFE ANYMORE, WE WOULD GET A DIVORCE.

Sid got blank, did she say DIVORCE?
Sana- I have signed it, you sign it too!
Sid just stared at her on how she thought this marriage was simply an alliance, the anger shot up and he signed it and threw it on her Side of the bed.
Sana- Mom and Asim Kal USA jaa rahe hai, Maine side wale room mei tumhara sab set karvadiya hai, after they go you can shift their with your one night stands!
Sid- Yeh kamra mera hai!
Sana- Ab mera bhi hai, so ab you have to listen to it!
Somewhat it was so surprising that Sid couldn't argue with her.
Sana quickly changed her clothes and slept on her side, while Sid slept on his..though both of them were very hurt but they wouldn't find out the reason why.

The next day, Sid and Sana went to drop Asim and his mother to the airport, Sana went to Asim who was just staring at her, she went and hugged him tightly and cried and said I will miss you so much Asim!! Asim hugged her tightly and kissed her hair lightly and said I will miss you too! Then she gives him a gift and says, whenever you would miss me, issko dekhlena. This all was watched by Sid and he was getting so angry! In anger he said, Tumhe bhi bhjede unke saath? Shehnaz ignored him and hugged his mom teary eyed. Then after all that they sat in the car and started to go back.

Sana- Drop me on the road I will find a auto and go.
Sid- Itna bhi ganda nahi hu mai, kaha jana hai?
Sana- Meera Road.
Sid banged his hand on the steering wheel while Shehnaz looked outside.
Sid dropped her outside the entrance, she went without looking at him even once while he saw the area and the moment she entered so many women were staring at her. He fisted his hand.
Shehnaz went inside one house, and said Hello lakshmi Kaisi ho tum? Yeh chhot kya hai?
She noticed a big cut on her lips as if someone slapped her.
Lakshmi- Oh didi, yeh toh customer ka pyaar hota hai, voh peeye hote haina toh mardete hai.
Shehnaz got to upset, she called her team member with a medicine and applied a cream on her lips and said, agar pyaar Aisa hota haina toh nahi chhaiye pyaar! ( thinking about how ss pushed her)

Sana- Acha lakshmi Tumne kaha tha ki tum apne bhai se milvaogi?
Lakshmi called a guy who was around 28, a very good built, tall and so handsome that no one could even guess that he belongs here.
The guy- Hello, Mai Hun Anirudh!
Sana- Hi annirudh, aap kaise ho?
An- Mai theek Hun, aap Kaise ho?
Sana- Bilkul badiya. Acha annirudh, kya aap mere company ke liye modelling Karoge?
An- Kya usse paise milenge?
Sana- Haan haan bilkul!!
Lakshmi took shehnaz to the side and said with folded hands, didi Mai zindagi bhar apki abhari rahungi agar aap issko kahi aur le jaao! Meri malkin  issko iss dhandhe mei dalne ke piche padi hai. Hum ladkiyan toh seh letii hai, Mai 5 saal ki thi jab Maine apna pehla customer liya tha. Yaha har ladki aise hi hoti hai.  Bas Humara ek hi cheez ka shauk hota hai aur voh hai naachna aur gana!

Shehnaz had tears in her eyes and she looked at her, Mai issko toh le jaungi but Tumhe usske badle meri madat karni hogi! Tumhe mujhe NACHNA SIKHNA HOGA!
Lakshmi- Didi aap kaise karoge yeh sab?
Shehnaz- Dance, Dance hota hai! Mai kalse apse sikhne aaungi aur kapdo ka bhi dekhlungi!
Aaap annirudh ko bolo ki voh apna bag pack karein!
Lakshmi gets so emotional and she hugs her tightly!
Now, you all may wonder why is shehnaz doing all this? Because she got a family, Aisa hoga haina ek tuta hua insaan durse tute hue insaan ka Hamdard Banta hai?

It was 12am and they entered the house, shehnaz assigned Anirudh a room next to Sidharth's room. She knocked her room and saw a girl open it, she rolled her eyes while Sid was sitting their shirtless. Sid smirked at her, while sana came inside grabbed all the clothes of that girl kept on the floor with Sid's and threw it out of the room. The girl shouted WHAT THE..
Shehnaz- shush this is my room, get your nasty ass out of this room rn! Tumhare sidharth ka room next wala hai.
Sid inside was so happy that it was affecting her, until he saw her pick up few tee  of Sid. She asked tumhare liye Yeh purani hogyi haina? Can I take them?
Sid- Ooh so you wanna wear my teees? I will give new ones to you.
Sana ignored and went out with the tees and gave it to annirudh!

Sana came back and shouted at that girl, SUNA NAHI NIKLO? AUR APNE ISS TOY KO BHI LE JAAO! ( pointing towards Sid)
The girl left and Sid got up and said Yeh ab for few days yehi rahegi!
Sana- Yeh yaha rahe ya tumhari chhati par! IDC but mere room mei kuch nahi hona chhaiye!
Just then Annirudh entered while buttoning Sid's shirt.
Sid- Excuse me how dare you enter my house?
And why are you wearing my shirt?
Sana- I gave it to him!
Sid- Wtf why? And what is he doing here so late!?
Sana- He willl live with us for few days!

SO GUYS YEH THA AAJ KA UPDATE!
Don't get angry on the storyline, and enjoy the upcoming fun!!❤️❤️😂😂😂