82

The call was short. After the nanny hung up, she looked puzzled: "Young Mr. Grantham said that his phone is working well, he didn't forget it."

Bella was shocked Tony's phone didn't even fall into Mr. Bennett's study room, so why did Mr. Bennett say so?

The nanny looked at Bella and was worried. She asked worried, "Lady Bella, what's wrong with you?"

Bella felt the past two days were like riding a roller coaster. At this moment, she did not know what to do. Mr. Bennett was fooling her!

Mr. Steiner's cellphone, and his chin and mouth, they were almost the same as Mr. Bennett's.

Liam seemed to know how shocked Bella was now. He hugged Bella's neck and softly shouted, "Mommy, mommy. eat."

The nanny listened to Liam's words and laughed: "Liam is hungry. if you're uncomfortable, lady Bella, go upstairs and rest for a while. I'll take Liam to drink milk."

She took Liam to drink the milk. Liam was really obedient. After he was full, he would not cry. Bella handled some work absent-mindedly this afternoon.

At night, the nanny said to Bella, "Lady Bella, Mr. Bennett just called back and said that there was still work to be done, so we didn't have to wait for him to come back."

"I see." Bella nodded, indicating that she knew. Even after dinner, he had never returned. Bella hugged Liam and took him to her room to sleep.

Liam lay obediently on her arms. She and this child were really wonderful. They know each other well, and he was very familiar with her.

Very intimate!

Bella patted his back and coaxed him to rest. But he was not sleepy at all. She turned on her phone and saw that it was already two o'clock at night.

She did not know when she had fallen asleep. When she woke up, it was already dawn.

When she touched her hand, Liam was not beside her. She was shocked. Where was Liam? She immediately sat up from the bed, and then there was someone else in her room. She saw he was holding Liam's milk bottle, wearing a dark shirt and a tight belt.

Bella was used to someone appearing in her room. at this moment, her phone suddenly rang.

She took out her phone and saw that it was a message from a private detective. She clicked on the message and saw what was above.

The message read: 'Mr. Bennett was not Mr. Steiner!'

No!

Bella immediately sighed in relief. Fortunately, Mr. Bennett was not Mr. Steiner. She seemed to be thinking too much. It's normal for people to look alike.

As for the ringtone on the phone, it might just be a coincidence. The last time when Mr. Bennett was lying to her, he might have had his own reason not to tell her.

When she looked up, she realized that Mr. Bennett was looking at her. She immediately put down her phone and touched her hair awkwardly. She said, "Mr. Bennett, good morning."

Now that she knew that Mr. Bennett was not Mr. Steiner when she faced him, she felt that she had become much more relaxed.

Mr. Bennett looked at the chance on Bella. "What's the message?" Mr. Bennett asked casually.

"Oh, it's just a junk message," Bella said. of course, she wouldn't tell Mr. Bennett, she asked someone to check him.

He did not ask anymore. Instead, he changed the topic and asked, "How's your design?" In fact, he knew who send the message.

And the message was still something he personally sent to Bella, or else she really thought that the detective could investigate his whereabouts?

Bella coughed twice, her design... she was indeed overdoing it. Anyway, work was work.

"I don't have any thoughts for the first two days. I've been trying to understand for the past two days. I'll catch up with the progress." Bella said embarrassedly.

For the past two days, she had been thinking about Mr. Steiner, but she had neglected her work. "in no hurry, you need inspiration for your design." Mr. Bennett said, "That's good, get up and have breakfast. Today, I won't let Liam bother you. You should concentrate on your work.'

Bella shook her head and said, "He's not annoying at all, and he's still cute. I really like him." Mr. Bennett looked down at his son. "yes, he likes me." Bella looked at Mr. Bennett in disbelief.

Did his words mean the same as what she understood?

Mr. Bennett was still joking? She looked at him seriously and found out that he was serious.

Bella...

She felt that his great image in her eyes was a little disillusioned.

...

Mr. Bennett had been busy for a few days, and then had finally been free. Bella drew a design in the living room. He was playing with Liam not far from her.

Liam played for a while, and then he was hungry and wanted to drink milk. It was just this little bad child. Whenever he saw Bella, when he was drinking the milk, he would have to let Bella feed.

Bella took Liam from Mr. Bennett and feed him milk. "Drink." Liam was in Bella's arms and was very happy.

"Okay, you drink." Bella pampered Liam's nose. When he looked at Liam's and Bella, there was a trace of indulgence in Mr. Bennett's eyes.

The nanny walked over. "Sir, I'm going out to buy some food. Do you and lady Bella have anything want to eat?"

Mr. Bennett looked at Bella: "What do you want to eat?" Bella stunned and wondered why asked her. "Me?" Bella replied, "I'm not a picky eater. I can eat anything."

Mr. Bennett looked at the weather outside and found that the weather was pretty good today, and it was suitable for taking Bella and Liam out.

He said to the nanny, "Then, you don't need to buy the food today. I took Liam to go out and just bought and just bought some clothes for him. Liam grows quickly and the clothes are too small." 

because Liam was in the arms of Bella, Bella raised her head slightly, and she could see Mr. Bennett's gaze to Liam. It was a father's gaze, even though it was cold, full of affection.

The nanny on the side nodded and thought of the clothes that Liam had. All his clothes were the latest collection. As long as Mr. Bennett found out that the clothes were small, he immediately changed all into the right size from the inside to out, just obey them.

Since Mr. Bennett said this, as a nanny, she would just listen. "You go along with me, too."