Chapter 8

The first princess grew beautifully with her platinum silver hair that shines brightly under the light and eyes mix of blue and green that reminds you of the sea.

But only a few people saw her blessed beauty for she is an abandoned child.

Having a picnic alone in the garden has been my leisure time. I always make Haisley rest in the afternoon while enjoying my bonding with myself.

The cold air breezed indicating that winter was around the corner.

I looked over my warm milk. It would be great to drink some wine.

A shadow loomed behind me that I had to look up to see the intruder. The anger on his golden eyes was gone as we both stare at each other in an awkward position.

The prince was sweating and his face has smudge of dirt. Before we could even speak a drop of sweat went to my left eye.

"Holy mother of god!" Even though I was in extreme pain I stopped myself from cursing in front of a child.

Groveling down on the blanket I rapidly blink my eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" The person caused me so much pain asked in oblivious.

Oh my god! It fucking hurts!

Tears falling and reddish left eye I looked at the clueless prince.

"Why are you crying? Should I call the doctor?" He asked panicking.

Seeing the little prince with a worried face I stopped myself from being angry at him. "No, it's fine. Your sweat just went to my eye that's all," I said like it was no big deal.

The little prince quickly apologized. Look at that, what a kind child. "Are you sure, it looked painful," he said guiltily.

It really was goddamn painful. I took my handkerchief and wiped my tears. I could still feel my left eye burning from the little prince's salty sweat.

He's just two years old when the queen died and probably he doesn't have any memories of her.

I just couldn't comprehend that someday this person would watch his sister die on the hands of his father. How much does he dislike the Abandoned Princess?

I understand that I took his mother's life but he should have been more considerate as he grows to an adult.

"I. ." Aiden spoke. He seemed to be struggling to speak. I tilted my head and waited for him patiently. It took him a while but I didn't mind, I enjoyed watching his cute expression. "I don't hate you," he quickly said that surprised me.

I didn't know why I felt warm from his confession but I was relieved. I might have a chance to survive.

"I don't hate you too," I said giving him a soft smile.

And from then on, the bonding with myself became bonding with my brother.