일곱

☏

Days keep passing by and everything is pretty much the same.Jungkook still tried his best to be a good husband,preparing the suit for Tae,made him breakfast,bring him lunch and many more.

And his husband would as always never appreciate what the younger did.

Taehyung however still act cold towards the younger,but he sometimes feel his heart doing a flip or it stop beating when he see Jungkook smile.

Jungkook behavior was still the same,bright and bubbly.Well that's how everyone saw it,truth told those are like his facade,at night he'd silently cry and being all noisy and carefree during day time.

Taehyung sometimes would shout or yell but the younger still act all happy making Taehyung think that the Jungkook will never get affected by his words.But it actually the opposite because the said male could hear his own heart cracked whenever those harsh words left the older's mouth,he smile and play around because he didn't want anyone to see his vulnerable side.The side that covered by scars.

He's broken inside,day by day.

They finally moved to their own house,Jungkook however,rather than sleeping in different room he choose to sleep with the older even on the floor,he didn't mind.

Every night he'd curl himself into a ball under the duvet.

Taehyung,so many times wanted to carry the younger and lay him in bed and cuddle the cute little bunny but something stop him,or rather someone's action.

Minjun has completely make Jungkook become the villain and him the victim.

Jimin and Rose still on Jungkook's side though.Both don't know how can a successful young CEO become so dumb over this kind of thing,because in both Taehyung and Jimin's office has a security cameras that only them both along with Rose know.

Jimin for so so many time wanted to throw the video in Taehyung's face but Jungkook has stopped him.So Jimin being Jimin collect all those videos and make it into a whole clip waiting for day when Jungkook say.

Over past ten years,Jungkook never lost hope,even though it's just a small hope he still never give up because he thought maybe just maybe one day Taehyung will look at him the way he look at the older,with love and admiration,that one day the older will love him back.

But the tiny hope has completely crashed because Taehyung said it himself that he like Minjun and not him.

Over these past months Jungkook hope at least he will make Taehyung changes his mind but nothing changed beside the older started to become more harsh towards Jungkook.

Maybe it's time to give up.

Maybe they are not meant to be.

And he shouldn't lock Taehyung if his heart was already with someone,someone else that's not him.

I'm letting you go Taehyungie