21: Dinner with The Jackson

THEA'S P.O.V

Confused.

I don't get it. Is it me? Or is it really someone out there who really looks like me? I don't remember looking like this, but I also won't deny that I might look like this too. I know, it's confusing, just how this picture confuses me too.

I didn't see the rest of the files as I was in the state of shock that I'm not even sure if I should go further or just stop right there. All I saw was this picture of me, or apparently the picture of 'Olivia Hills'. I looked at the picture once again, trying to recall when this picture was taken, if it was really me.

I grunted as headache started to get into my head. I can't remember where this picture was taken, nor that I remember what I was doing at that time. I closed my eyes and pinched my glabella to ease the headache.

"Are you alright?" Arthur's soft voice woke me up from my deep thought. I looked over to see him sitting on the bed with his back pressing the headboard. "You've been staring at that picture for a while"

Looking back at the picture got me a worse headache. I sighed and showed him the picture. "Do you think that's me?"

He squinted his eyes to get a better vision. "Yeah, that's you, isn't it?"

I shook my head. "No, that wasn't me"

He frowned. "What are you talking about? That's clearly you"

"Trust me, that's not me", I said tiredly due to the headache.

He shook his head. "Come here," he motioned for me. I sighed, abandoning the picture in the box then crawled on the bed beside him. "You are rambling"

I rested my forehead onto his chest. "I'm not rambling"

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that," he said, holding me in his arms. "You're just overthinking, Thea. Let's go to sleep"

Maybe he was right. Maybe I was just overthinking. Maybe that picture is really me, and my parents misplaced the picture in some random file? Yeah, that made sense.

"You are right, I guess I'm just overthinking" taking a sleeping position, I turned on my left so my back was facing him. "Night, Arthur"

Closing my eyes, I didn't hear him saying goodnight to me. I was probably too quiet hence why he didn't hear it.

But I was wrong though, because I felt a soft lips on my right cheek.

"Night, Althea" I heard him said.

Smiling, I fell into a peaceful sleep.

The next few days had been nothing but frustrating, and intense. I was working on my new project with Matthew and Lionel, and today is the final day.

"You are all dismissed, thank you for your attendance" Matthew said, ending our daily meeting.

I sighed of relief as I watched Lionel left his chair. He is a nice man for sure, but he could be intimidating sometimes. I watched as Matthew walked with him to the lift, talking about the next schedule. I took this chance to go back to my office room, using the stairs because I don't want to be in the same lift with Lionel.

I reached my office floor only to meet an empty room, and silence. Of course, it's already 6 in the afternoon, everyone has already left the office. I tidied my desk and brought some work home. Heading to the lift, I pulled out my phone to see 3 missed calls and 5 texts all from Arthur.

 Heading to the lift, I pulled out my phone to see 3 missed calls and 5 texts all from Arthur