Chapter 5

Jungkook knows he should be paying attention to his class in which he is sitting. But his mind denies to do it. That moment when he fell into the Alpha's arms, he just can't let it out of his mind. The moment when he looked at Namjoon's eyes, is captured like a photo in his mind. And those eyes are the main focus of the photo. Black with slightly brownish colour in them. He was in a trance.

For the first time in all these years, he felt like he shouldn't be scared of an Alpha. For the first time in all these years, he felt like he won't get harmed.

He was so in his thoughts that he didn't noticed when the period ended. When the world in front of his eyes started shaking violently, he came out of his trance and observed that his best friend Jimin was practically making him a human seesaw.

"Jungkook!!!", Jimin yelled at the top of his lungs still shaking his best friend.

"I am out.! I am out.!", Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hands to stop him. " I am out of my trance now. Please stop." his head was really starting to ache a little. Seriously? how did this short guy managed to shake me this hard?

" Hurry or else we would have to stand outside of our next class." Jimin ushered while bouncing on his legs. This boy is really energetic. Where half of the students are reaching close to their exhaustion limit as the school day also come towards the end classes of the day, this boy is still bouncing and jumping. God, the energy he has after all the jumping, bouncing, playing, running and not to forget to mention almost every 4th night having different types of sex with his boyfriend. Both of them are really creative ones in the topic of sex. And very kinky ones.

"Yeah yeah. Just stop bouncing. You already gave me a little headache by shaking that hard. It will take time to get normal.", Jungkook said while picking up his stuffs. He shaked his head then slapped himself to awake himself.

After Jungkook picked his stuffs, both of them went out of the class and to their locker then to their next class. The rest of the day went like that. With Jimin being energetic as always and Namjoon living in Jungkook's mind.

He is also an Alpha. I should not let my guard down just because of his once sweet behaviour.

------

"Yah, Namjoon-ah, Let's hangout at my place today.", Hoseok said slinging his arms around the tall boy. He was curious about the small interaction Namjoon had with Jungkook. For any other Alpha it was a normal interaction to find a quick fuck. But not for Namjoon.

Surely, he has slept with some girls but he is not the type of person who don't give shit after the one night stand. If he thinks that the person is good and not a slutty bitch, he will take them to a date, take them to their house like a gentleman and very kindly tells them don't bubble hopes in their hearts for him. They are just flings and nothing else. And the silent moment between them they witnessed was unusual for the Alpha. That's all.

"Yeah, let's go. But wait,", Namjoon stops before they could step outside the University's gate and looked at his surroundings then bring his attention back to his black haired friend. "Where's Yoongi-hyung?" And he knows how and who to respect.

"Oh, he went to Jin-hyung's restaurant. He won't come tonight." Hoseok answered while ushering his friend to just get out of Uni. Honestly, he just don't want to waste any more time here. He just want to take Namjoon in his house, make him seat and pull out all the details of every single thought his friend is having towards Jungkook. He just can't wait them to listen. He knows that Namjoon also thinks that Jungkook is a bit different. And he wants to listen from the boy's own mouth how the said boy is different.

Nodding his head Namjoon shrugged,  wrapping an arm around the black haired boy in return and they started to walk to the parking lot. When they reached there, Namjoon unlocked his car and both of them settled themselves in the car, started engine and speed up to Hoseok's house.