I'll Always Be With You

Tom's POV

"I love you 3,000." I hear. I look up and see Dawn. Her eyes are open and she's gripping my hand. 

"Dawn!" I stand up. I see her beautiful, hazel eyes and her smile. "You're awake!" I hug her and cry tears of joy. 

"Why are you crying Dad?" Dawn asks. I un-hug her.

"You've been in a coma for 2 months. The doctors were about to call it."

"Two months! Why?"

"Well, do you remember getting kidnapped and us saving you?" I ask. Dawn nods. "Well, one of those guys shot you in an artery and you lost 42% of your blood, which made you go into a coma."

"Oh. Where is everyone?" 

"In the waiting room. I'll go tell the doctors you're awake." I say and go get Dr. Owen. I come back with Dr. Owen.

"Look who finally woke up!" Dr. Owen says. "Good to see you kid." Dr. Owen checks her vitals and removes the oxygen mask. "She's as healthy as a horse!" 

"Can I get some water please?" Dawn asks. I hand her a cup of water, she sits up and drinks it. 

"I'm gonna go tell everyone the great news." Dr. Owen says. He leaves and I look back at Dawn. There are tears in my eyes. 

"You need to stop crying, dad," Dawn says. 

I laugh. "I'm just so happy you're ok. I almost lost you." I answer. I caress her cheek and kiss her on the forehead.

Dawn's POV

 All of a sudden we see a bunch of people rush in. I smile as I see Sam, Harry, Harrison, Paddy, and Alan come in. 

"Hey everyone," I welcome. They all smile. 

"Hey sleeping beauty." Haz says. He comes over and hugs me. One at a time everyone greets me. 

"When can I go home?" I ask impatiently. All the boys look over to Dr. Owen. 

"We already checked everything. You can go home." 

"Thank God!" I exclaim. "Can I talk to Alan?" I ask. 

"Yeah sure." Tom answers. 

"Alone." I insist.

"Um. Ok." Everyone flees out of the room. 

"Hey baby," I say. 

"Hey ducky." He says. I kiss him. It feels amazing.

"God! I missed that." He exclaims. I laugh. 

"I'm so glad you're back. I thought I lost you." 

"I'm not going anywhere. I love you." I whisper. 

"I love you too." He whispers. He sits on my hospital bed. Our lips meet and it feels magical. I love him so much. We kiss for a little while and our lips finally separate. I see a flashing light coming from the window that's on the door. I look over and see Harry flashing the flashlight on our phone. I laugh and motion for everyone to come in. Doctor Owen comes back and I finally get up. I go into the bathroom to change into some clothes Tom had brought, for some reason. I come back out wearing this.

"It feels so nice wearing real clothes

"It feels so nice wearing real clothes." I sigh. I say bye to Alan and he goes home. The rest of us walk out of the hospital and get in the car. Harry gets in the driver's seat, Sam sits next to him. Paddy and I go in the very back. Haz and Tom get in the 2nd row. 

Tom's POV

Tom's Instagram

May 24, 2020 (pretend that's Dawn)

Liked by: @samholland1999, @harryholland64,paddyholland2004, @hazosterfield, @robertdownyjr and 723,333 others

                                            tomholland2013

After 2 months, 3 days, and 5 hours of waiting, Dawn is back and better than ever! This made me realize how important family and friends are. Go let your family know you love them! Welcome back Dawn! #survior

samholland1999: Welcome back!

harryholland64: I'm pretty sure Dawn could survive in the jungle after everything that happened.

paddyholland2004:^^That's true

robertdownyjr: Welcome back kiddo. 

"Sam, we need to go to the Apple store," I say.

"Why?" Sam asks.

"We need to get Dawn a new phone," I answer

"Oh right! I forgot about that!" I yell from the back. 

"Why do you need a new phone?" Paddy asks. 

Dawn's POV

"My phone broke when the whole 'situation' happened," I explain. Paddy nods. We finally get to the store and while Tom is buying the actual phone, I'm picking out a phone case.

 We finally get to the store and while Tom is buying the actual phone, I'm picking out a phone case

I pick this one out and go to Tom. 

"All set?" He asks. I nod showing him the phone case. We walk out and get back to the car where everyone is waiting. We all finally get home and chill at Tom's place/my place. It's nice to be home. We are getting ready to watch a movie and then a thought hits me. What happened to my brother? I walk over to the kitchen and walk up to Tom. 

"Hey...uh do you know what ended up happening to my brother and his friends?" I ask. 

"The police came before we left to go to the hospital and took them." Tom answers. I nod

Oh! And am I still grounded?" I ask out of curiosity. 

"Only for one day, which will be tomorrow." I nod. Before we go watch the movie, I hug Tom. 

"Thanks for saving me. I love you and I'm sorry for sneaking out." I say.

"You're welcome. Don't sneak out again though." 

"I won't." 

Come on, let's go watch the movie." 

It's nice to be back with my family. My real family.