Marichat

"Kissy-boo" Alya and Nino slowly walked to Marinette "Guys! Snap out of it! Agh!" Marinette was ready to fight her best friends, until a cat picked her up with his strong arms and escaped.

"Are you okay princess?" Chat looked into her ocean blue eyes "I-I'm f-fine" Mari laughed nervously "the whole of Paris is infected, I don't even know if ladybug has been turned" chat let out a frustrated sigh "Well maybe if you drop me home I can...

"Are you okay princess?" Chat looked into her ocean blue eyes "I-I'm f-fine" Mari laughed nervously "the whole of Paris is infected, I don't even know if ladybug has been turned" chat let out a frustrated sigh "Well maybe if you drop me home I can find her-" Mari got shushed by his finger "No way! You'll get infected! I need to keep you safe!" Chats grip tightened "I'll lock the doors! I'll be fine!" Mari yelled as her anger started to rise "No Princess! I know I'll take you to Adrien's Agreste room! It's safe their!" Chat started jumping over buildings "Chat! Slow down!" Marinette held her face closer to his chest. "Is my princess scared?" Chat put Mari down and kissed her forehead "I'll fix this, I promise" he blew a kiss and jumped out of the window. "He's so cute...Tiki spots on!"
(After they defeated the akuma)
"Pound it!"
"Good job bugaboo- wait Marinette! I need to check on her, see you soon M'lady!" Chat jumped away "great! I need to quickly get there!"
(At Adrien's house)
"Princess are you here?!" Chat lifted the blanket up "spots off" Mari quickly detransformed in the bathroom and turned the shower on. "Princess?" He knocked the door, Mari didn't hear him she was taking off her clothes. "Princess- woah..." he slowly opened the door and saw Maris head sticking out. "H-Hey c-chat..." chat saw water dripping of her pink lip, her hair was glistening in the light "Hmm~" he closed the door behind him and walked closer to her. "C-Chat?" Each step made her heart beat go faster.

"I need you Princess I need to mark your beautiful skin..." chat flashes her a smirk as he leans in, nibbling her neck "C-Chat..." his fingers tangle into her hair, as she let out a moan "a-ah!" He traces his lips down her neck and towards her collarbone, peppering light kisses across her skin "C-chat" chat leaves  kisses all over her body, savouring every inch. "Make those sexy noises Princess~" two wet fingers traced down and slide into her dripping pussy "f-fuck! C-chat!" She dug her fingers into his back as he groaned "I can't wait to pound this cock into you Princess~" he turned her around so she's bent over and leaning against the wall. "C-Chat p-please I-I n-need y-you..." chat could see her pussy dripping she was ready for him. "I'm going to make you scream~" he whispered in her ear as he pressed his cock against her wet entrance.
"C-Chat..please..." he ran the head of his cock up and down her slit, "A-ah!" Mari wiggled her butt back for him. "You're mine..." when he thrusts inside, her mind goes blank with a burst of euphoria. His hips slam against hers, "a-ah! C-chat! Faster!" His fingers dig into her sides, and he leans over, his teeth nipping at the nape of her rosey neck. He thrusts faster and deeper inside of her. "Princess! You're so wet...who can only fuck you?" He groans in her ear, his hips moving faster than ever. "O-Only y-you can f-fuck m-me! Ah!" His movements push her over the edge, and she cums, yelling his name "C-chat! Yes! I love you!" Chat soon follows after, and she feels a familiar heat blossom inside of her. His hips slow to a stop, and he bites her earlobe. "I love you too my sexy princess"

they both stared into each others eyes their bodies were glistening. "Let's take you to bed" chat lifted her beautiful naked body and laid her on Adrien's bed. "Kitty wait, we just had sex in Adrien Agreste's shower!" Mari blushed "it's okay princess trust me~" he climbed into bed with her and kissed her neck. "Goodnight Princess" "Goodnight kitty"
(In the morning)
"Morning kitty- ADRIEN?!?!"
The end!