Chapter 14

*Suhani Pov*

Second day of my holidays and I am just lying down on my bed starring at the ceiling.

Urgh!! Why are you punishing me like this dear life?

He doesn't love me and I am actually ok with that. He will do it eventually right?

I am still lost in my thoughts so I didn't hear anyone entering my room.

Someone suddenly jumped on me.

"Ouch!" I shouted pushing them away.

"Ouch don't hurt me like that Su!" I heard Becks saying and rubbing her forehead.

"You can hurt me but I can't?" I asked her getting up.

"I thought you just died when you just stayed still. So I tried to wake you up." She said sitting beside me.

"Wow you are a genius." I said sarcastically.

She was about to reply but we both heard my door opening and saw Mel standing there.

"I am here!" she shouted and jumped on my bed.

"We can see that. And what's with you two jumping on my bed." I asked them.

"Forget about that. See what I brought for you." she said giving me a plastic bag.

I opened it to see four boxes of Ice cream.

"Ice cream?" I asked them raising an eyebrow.

"We know you need it. Now tell us what exactly happened while eating it." Becks said sitting infront of me beside Mel.

I sighed and told them what exactly happened yesterday.

After hearing this, Becks said "My brother is just an idiot. Maybe he is just upset thinking about my grandfather."

"She is right. Don't beat yourself. You didn't express your feelings very fast or something. Here one year is too long. So don't worry." Mel said assuring me.

"You guys are actually right. I just love you both." I said hugging them.

"I even wanted to tell you something Su." Mel said nervously.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"There is one college in Washington where it will be fetching to complete final year. And we can join in any hospital. So.." she replied.

"You are going to transfer there for this one year?" I asked her.

"Yeah! After one month I will move there." She replied.

"It's ok. It is for your good right. But I will just miss you." I said hugging her.

"I will miss you too." She said hugging me tightly.

"I will also miss you Mel." Becks said hugging us both.

We three laughed and released each other.

"Now Ice cream time!" I shouted opening a box and started eating it.

We three enjoyed our time together.

In the evening they both left to go.

I was reading some magazine when I got a message on my mobile.

I opened it to see it is from Matt and he is asking me to come to his home now.

I frowned but got ready to go there.

In half n hour I am standing infront of his door.

The door is kind of opened slightly, so I went inside and called "Matt?"