Chapter 4: Food fight

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
~anonymous

After training class ended Jisoo left to go to her next class, while you, Jungkook, and Jin were sitting down on the bench waiting for the rest to come

After training class ended Jisoo left to go to her next class, while you, Jungkook, and Jin were sitting down on the bench waiting for the rest to come. You were on your phone while Jungkook and Jin were playing slap game. You looked up getting bored with whatever was on your phone and saw the rest of them in the distance of the hallway.

Hoseok was the first one to arrive giving you a hug.

'Why is he always hugging me?'

"Let's go." The tall man said.

You guys walked inside the cafeteria. They all had introduced themselves to you before getting up and getting food. They had decided that Yoongi and you would stay at the table while they got food. You were on your phone so it wouldn't be awkward. You could feel Yoongi's gaze on you as if he was trying to think of something.

"Hey you!" Yoongi called out. You quickly looked up and stared at him in confusion.
"You're the girl that was on the call with those 2 bird brains, right?" He asked not leaving his gaze off of you.

You nodded slowly.

"You interrupted my time of writing lyrics for music class." He brown orbs were like a dark hole waiting for you to be sucked in a trance.

"Ah I'm truly sorry, they like to worry." You apologized while looking down at the table. You had this habit where you could not look at someone straight in the eye.

'She's kinda cute'

You instantly blushed. You decided to put your head down and wait till the others got here.

Yoongi instantly panicked. "D-did I say something wrong? You're not crying are you?" He asked confused at why you suddenly put your head down after apologizing.

"No! I'm just tired." You responded. Why the hell do I keep hearing stuff . I'll talk about this later. Suddenly you heard trays being set down in your ears. You slowly lifted your head up to see Taehyung give you a sweet smile before sitting down right next to you. Hoseok on the other hand sat on the other side of you.

"Why did you have your head down, did Yoongi do something?" Hoseok asked giving Yoongi a glance.

Yoongi who was eating widened his eyes and shook his head furiously.

"No... I was just tired." You said before inserting a grape in your mouth.

"So how was everyone's class?" Namjoon asked.

The table responded with a "mmh" or "eh." Everyone was just eating nobody muttered a word.

"So are we up for game night?" Jimin asked drinking water.

"That sounds like a good idea. Are you up for it Y/N?" Taehyung asked giving you a grin.

"I'm I don't know yet, I'll have to ask my roommates if they are planning anything." You replied.

You had finished your food and was now just looking around. You saw a girl at the top sitting on the rails eating fries. Holy crap that's an impressive balance ability. You kept looking at her she suddenly threw a fry at someone's head before turning invisible. You looked at how the girl quickly turned around and got up turning her gaze at the table behind her.  The invisible girl suddenly threw a fry at someone at the table the girl was looking at. The boy turned around planting his gaze at the girl standing right before him.

They started throwing stuff at each other. Jimin had followed your gaze and saw the commotion.

"Guys..." Jimin said lowly. The boys had looked at Jimin before widening their eyes.

"Crap." Namjoon said.

"What do we do? Do we join in?!" Taehyung asked before bouncing his legs up in down due to excitement.

"Uh I think not that's a waste of food!" Jin scolded Taehyung.

"I'm not done eating so we're staying here till we're finished." Yoongi stated before taking a bite of his bread. "Just put a force field Namjoon." He said with his mouth full.

Namjoon suddenly stood up, but quickly sat down. A pie that would've hit his face flew by.
He snapped his fingers and there was a blue barrier placed around our table. The boys had stopped bending down and got up and continue to eat.

What the-

After you guys finished eating you all were holding hands. The food fight becoming more wilder.

"Okay guys we all have to walk together for this to work." Namjoon said. Apparently we could walk with the force field on, but to do that we had to hold hands and got altogether as a group.

As we were walking we kept bumping into people. Suddenly a dude with white hair put his face on the force field. He started banging the tray on the force field.

"Jackson stop it." Namjoon ordered Jackson.

He then frowned and walked away. As we kept bumping into more people Namjoon suddenly stopped walking. He turned around and looked at us.

"Stop holding hands." He ordered.

"EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES!" He yelled before dropping the forcefield and grabbing your hand, picking you up and running full speed.

Everyone's eyes had widened and they all ran in different directions. Hoseok who was hot on your tail glaring at the back of Namjoon head.
You managed to not get hit while Namjoon was basically cradling you. As you guys had exited the cafeteria you quickly got off of Namjoon and stood there and stared blankly at the wall.
Suddenly Jimin and Hoseok were nagging Namjoon on how he just left like that.

"You idiot! How could you do that to us?!" Hoseok asked anger filled in his voice.

"Clearly you didn't see how the hand thing wasn't helping, so I went with the available option of running." Namjoon said before crossing his arms.

"Yeah you're lucky we didn't get hit with anything!" Jimin yelled. Despite his height compared to Namjoon he was much more scarier.

The day had ended with Jimin and Namjoon arguing. Hoseok and Taehyung kept insisting to driving you home, but you kept rejecting them. As you arrived home you had seen Jisoo and Jihyo at the table doing homework. You walked in and greeted them both before going in the fridge looking for a snack.

'This is so hard and confusing'

"I bet it's not confusing if I can help," You replied.

"Huh?" Jisoo asked confused.

"No you said it was confusing I was wondering if I can help." You responded.

"I never said anything..I mean I thought of it." Jisoo slurred being confused.

"Don't be shocked, but I think I read your mind." You stated lowly.