Chapter 14

With the first customer start to order, other will started to come.

Cheng Huan was relieved, keeping track with the barbecue on the grill, she was busy. Little Star stayed aside and played with his own building blocks, not crying and not being fussy at all, he is also very polite when others come up and talk to him.

Because it was the first day, the food that Cheng Huan bought is just a little and she sold them only for three hours. When the last customer left, Cheng Huan packed her things and put them on her tricycle, then called Little Star.

Little Star sleeping schedule usually particularly healthy. He usually sleeps not later than nine o'clock. It is now half past eleven. He has been feeling sleepy for a long time. He already fell asleep on the table.

Cheng Huan called for a long time before he woke up. The little guy raised his head with a grunt, his eyes were half open, changed his direction and knock on Cheng Huan's lap. He hugged Cheng Huan's thigh and rubbed for a few times, crying at his mother, and slept again.

Cheng Huan poked him twice, and saw that the little guy couldn't wake up and already stopped crying. She picked up Little Star and put him in the tricycle compartment.

Because of the tables, chairs, stoves, and etc. do not need to be taken back, the tricycle looks particularly empty. Cheng Huan put the canopy curtain down, pressed it with stones, and ride it home.

The city at night fades away the warmth of the day, the wind hits the skin through the clothing, brushing away the summer heat accumulated by labor.

The anti-vibration effect of the tricycle is not good, even when walking on a flat road, it still shaking. Little Star was awakened. He hit his head and opened his eyes. At first, he forgot what happen tonight. He turned his neck and saw Cheng Huan, only to remember what he had done at night.

He got up and changed his position, shouting aloud. "Mom." The child's soft voice reached Cheng Huan's ear carried by the wind, and he asked, "Are we going home?"

"Yeah, we are going home,Little Star are you sleepy, you can continue your sleep when we get home." Little Star actually felt really sleepy, and sleeping on the  tricycle is uncomfortable. He lied down in the compartment and muttered against the wind. "It's tiring to make money. "

It was dark and he couldn't sleep, and his mother usually didn't have the time to talk to him at night. The little guy sighed, and pretended to be deep thinking, but when he said it, he made people laugh: "Mom can we don't make money"

"No." The tricycle turned into the community house and continued to drive into the garage. Cheng Huan stopped to get off and turned around. She hugged Little Star and pinched his face. "If mother doesn't make money, then we will have no clothes to wear and no food to eat, nor can Little Star go to kindergarten to learn with other children."

"Then I won't go to school anymore." Little Star doesn't have playmates. He didn't know enough about school. He grabbed his mother's finger: "I don't like kindergarten."

"But in the kindergarten you can make a lot of friends. At that time, Little Star can play with other children and learn a lot of things." 

The elevator opened in front of her. Cheng Huan walked in with her son and pressed her own floor. "Only by learning you can gain knowledge and be a useful person. You can earn money later to help mother."

Little Star faces freeze, and his faces were wrinkled, and lastly he nodded. "Okay, then."

"Mom waits for me to make a lot of money in the future, so you don't have to go out anymore."The little guy said : "Just like Aunt Mei."