Chapter 15

Cheng Huan's business is booming day by day.

The things made are delicious, and there are many regular customers, plus mouth to mouth word is the best promotion that you have for free, and within half month, she has become the most successful in the night market. 

Most of the food sold in this area is barbecue. Seeing that the business of the rising star are getting better and better, others are indifferent. There is no way to be jealous, you need to eat and taste it yourself. When the customer went to night market they will looked for it again since they remember the taste. Even if they have the bad intentions in their hearts, they cannot do it.

No one can smash her stall. But today is a bit different. Zheng Shen propped up the canopy and laid out the ingredients, squatted at the door to smoke. Surrounded by hot airs, the scent of braised pig's trotters in the opposite stall drilled into the nose.

Zheng Shen held the cigarette between his fingers, breathing in the smoke and turned his head and glanced to the right. 

The stall on his right was originally empty. Half month later someone open it. Zheng Shen didn't take the woman into his eyes. As a result, he was blinded by it. Seeing that after so many days passed, the business was getting better and better. His customers will be robbed!

Thinking about the low turnover yesterday, Zheng Shen was a little irritated. He didn't understand why those customers ran over there to have a simple barbecue, and clearly the food was not so delicious!

He twisted the cigarette butt on the ground, Zheng Shen spit to the ground, stood up and wiped it with his feet. The dark green thick mucus leave a large wet mark on the ground. Zheng Shen looked up and saw that there was a young man in front of him. Looking around.

The man is in his twenties, a little taller than him, and has a gangster like appearance. The young man turned his head and asked with a big smile: "Brother, I want to ask, do you know when this barbeque stall next door will be open?"

It was her again!

Zheng Shen feels that people who like to eat next door are blind, and now the blind man comes to ask him? Zheng Shen scolded his mother psychologically (actual meaning is he cursing him in his heart i think), and his tone was particularly impatient: "No, it no longer open, its closed down!"

"Ah?" The young man raised his selfie stick, a little dumbfounded.

His name is Chen Nian, and he is a food anchor. He usually likes to go out to the streets and alleys to find delicious food. Because he speaks honestly and does not advertise for money, fans believe in his recommendations. Every time they tried the food he recommended its always delicious. There are a large number of fans who are not far away to try it.

Chen Nian is really fond of food, and most of his friends also like to eat food. A friend who he met two days ago sent a photo of a barbecue in his circle of friends. He praised the food found by accident in high words, saying that he had eaten it for so many times. The best barbecue food.

Chen Nian believes in the his friend tastes, so he went to ask for an address, he came only after he had determined that there was no program recorded at his restaurant earlier , that why he delayed to come here for two days.

Did the stall already close down? Chen Nian tried to cry without tears, and confirmed to Zheng Shen again. The expression on Zheng Shen's face was impatient, and he felt sick.

"It's closed when I say it's closed. You want to continue to eat it when it's taste is so bad?"

This statement is far from what he heard from his friends. Chen Nian froze and turned his head, knowing that this person in front of him is a bad person. He was afraid that what the man said is a lies. He looked disappointed, turned around from the stall owner's, and walked away.

Out of his way, Chen Nian raised his selfie stick and grinned at the camera: "It seems that our journey of searching for delicious food today is not smooth. The stall owner may arrive after a while. I will first find a place to rest."

Chen Nian went to the nearby milk tea shop and ordered a cup of fruit tea. After a while, he went to take a closer look. Until nine o'clock, the stall still not open.

After drinking the last drop of tea from the glass, Cheng Huan said helplessly to the camera: "It seems that the uncle didn't lie to me, that barbecue stall is really closed."

...