Part 43

Jimin's POV

"Sure, do you want to change before sleeping?" she offered after realizing that my clothes aren't exactly comfortable for sleeping.

"Yeah, that'd be great,"

Both of us walked towards the stairs and she pushed my back softly to make me walk in front.

"What?" I turned to look at her but she avoided my eyes.

"Just walk in front, I-I'm – the tee is short," she muttered out shyly, and my eyes looked down on her thighs instinctively.

"D-Don't stare, just walk to the room!" Y/N exclaimed while pulling the tee lower to cover herself.

As my eyes moved up and down at her visible curves, I felt my own body heated up thus I quickly turned away and climbed the stairs as told.

Before anything happen down there.

--

I got out from the bathroom after changing and saw that Y/N was already under the comforter with her phone on her hand. She didn't turn to look at me and was just focusing on the screen.

Filling the empty space beside her, I moved closer to look at what she's watching on the small gadget. Both of our backs were rested on the headboard with pillow behind us for soft support.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, peeking.

"Hyun Bin, you know, the 'Crash Landing on You' main actor? F/N tagged my name on this one post. He's so handsome, don't you think so?" she answered, letting me take a look at the said actor.

(a/n: for anyone who forgot, Y/N has a friend named F/N. She's alive, don't worry.)

I admitted that he was handsome, but I couldn't help but felt jealous a little. It's not like I only want her to fancy me alone, but seeing her being absorbed into the screen, ignoring me, it made me want to act like a brat. I kept quite and Y/N turned towards me when I didn't answer her question back.

"Are you jealous, Jiminie?" she asked.

"No, you can continue to fancy him. Especially when your boyfriend is with you right now," I said bitterly on purpose, moving away to lie down on the bed facing away from her, and Y/N just chuckled at my childish behavior.

However, she did put her phone down on the nightstand immediately after hearing my answer and softly placed a peck on my cheek.

I hid my smile and kept acting jealous. Just to look what she'll do next.

"Jiminie, look at me" she placed her hands on my bicep, wanting me to turn around my body.

I didn't.

"Jiminie, are you really sulking?" she asked quietly. I saw that she's closing in to peek at my face from my peripheral view, and I closed my eyes, pretending to ignore her.

She huffed out her breath, and I imagined her face pouting while she lied down beside me, already gave up.

My heart skipped a beat when her arm rested around my waist, and skipped another beat when I felt her left a soft peck on my back. She buried her face on my back, and I focused on her words next.

"Hyun Bin is handsome, but you're the handsomest, Jiminie. And I like Hyun Bin because of his character in the story, but I love you because of who you are so you don't have to be jealous of him," her words were muffled, but I felt my heart nearly burst with happiness hearing them that I immediately turned my body to face her.

My sudden movement took Y/N by surprise and she stared back at me with wide eyes.

"Repeat that again," I demanded, looking straight into her eyes.