Part 44

Y/N's POV

I was left breathless at the sudden tickle attacks by Jimin but the boy's grip on my wrists hadn't loosen at all.

Although it's just roughly three seconds for each attack, he did it for so many times that I felt like crying because I was laughing too hard.

He wiggled his fingers for another attack and I didn't want to be tortured anymore.

"Alright, alright! No more tickles please, no more please," I finally surrendered, my laugh from the last attack still remained.

"Promise me that you'll say that you love me again?"

"Promise,"

He finally let go of my hands and moved to my side, not hovering my body anymore.

I sat up and tidied up my messy hair due to me trashing around to escape his tickling hand earlier. Huffing out a relieved breath after being let go, I turned to Jimin.

I guessed he couldn't believe that he got someone like me as his girlfriend. He was sitting beside me and glanced at me with his tired-looking eyes before shaking his head. He let out an incredulous chuckle, maybe thinking about the whole situation he was in.

"Now say that you love me," he stared at me seriously and I returned his stare with the same intensity for a few seconds.

"You love me," I grinned, still staring straight at him and he threw his head up, groaning in frustration at my ridiculous stubbornness.

I fell back to the bed laughing out loud at his frustration and in the next second, Jimin was back to hovering above me. But this time, instead of supporting his body by his knees like before, he just plopped his body on mine.

My laugh was cut off due to the shock and Jimin proceeded locking my body in his embrace by wrapping his arms around me and buried his face in my hair, close to my ear.

"You tease me so much just for the three words baby, but I couldn't even get mad at you because I love you so much," he muffled into my hair, and slowly rolled to his side, pulling me together with him since I was in his arms.

I smiled at his sincere words that I never thought I would be able to hear at all in my life. Especially, coming from him.

Park Jimin.

The me before whose attention was captured by BTS Jimin's body roll in the 'I Need U' choreography, would have never thought that today, the same man would capture even my heart.

The me before who felt sufficient with just admiring the idol from afar, would have never dreamt that the idol would be this close to me. Until there's not even a space between us.

The me before who did her best to listen closely to Jimin's beautiful voice during his V-live, would have never considered hearing his voice in real life, right to my ears. And even calling my name repeatedly.

I was brought back to our first meeting. The day he approached me in the convenience store.

How often he eavesdropped on my conversations.

How concerned he was to protect me from the media.

How jealous he got at my sister, due to the misunderstanding of a mere phone call.

How sulky he got when Yoongi and me were teasing him with the 'oppa' term.

And everything he did and gave to me. Everything that he did so sincerely, with pure concern and care towards me.

How can I not fall for the boy?

I love him.

I love Jimin.

I love Park Jimin.

"Can you please loosen your arm a little, Jiminie? It's a little suffocating here," I muffled into his shoulder, and he immediately loosened his arms with a small 'sorry'.

I moved away and stared into his eyes, that sparkled gorgeously under the dim light of the room. And he did the same, staring into mine.

Both of us kept staring into each others eyes, embracing the silence, with only our soft breaths were heard.

Lifting my hands that had rested on his chest, I placed it softly on his cheeks, rubbing the clear skin softly in a few circles with my thumb. Jimin continued to stare into my face and let me do what I wanted without questions.

I proceeded to trace his eyebrows, observing as his eyes shut close, his lashes resting on his cheeks. Then, my fingers trailed his nose bridge, his philtrum, and last but not least, his plump lips.

Jimin's eyes were kept close all the time, probably enjoying the soft touches on his face and I took the chance to peck his lips, which Jimin managed to return shortly before I pulled away.

His eyes fluttered open after the short peck, staring into mine.

"I love you," he whispered out, and my stomach was filled with flying butterflies again at his confession without fail, every time.

"I love you too, Jimin. I really do," I whispered back in confident voice, and I watched as Jimin's smile widened and his eyes crescents beautifully, before he pulled me into a deep kiss.

Jimin hovered over me once again, pouring all his feelings into the kiss and I reciprocated with the same intensity, wanting Jimin to know how much love I have for him.

After a few moments passed, Jimin finally pulled away, and Jimin's smile stayed on his face. He peppered me with little kisses all over my face, and I giggled at his actions.

"Love you," Jimin said as he rested his forehead on mine.

"Love you too," I replied.

"I love you more"

"I love you most"

"I love you first"

"No, I love you f –!" my words were cut off as Jimin kissed me again for a few seconds.

"Don't lie, baby. We both know I love you first" he brushed our noses together, lips lingering on mine after the last kiss.

I pushed him away to my side and quickly hugged him to prevent Jimin from getting up again. After he stopped struggling to get up, I supported myself on my side with my elbow, and looked at him.

"Okay, you win Jiminie. You love me first. Now go to sleep," I patted his chest like a mother did for her newborn baby and Jimin laughed at me babying him.

"Come sleep with me, Y/N. I miss you," he commanded, pulling my hand and I fell on his chest as his arms smoothly rested on my back, and our legs a little tangled with each other.

Looking up to admire his face, I saw that Jimin's eyes were already closed, but his smile still evident on his face. Looking at his happy face, I smiled silently to myself.

I could get use to this.

Resting my head on his chest as pillow, I too, slowly drifted into sleep, inside Jimin's arms.

The end.