Chapter 40

"Oh you don't know what you do to me baby", he said before kissing me again.

I finally pulled away from him and shoved him a little. Gosh! I can't do this anymore. Because if I continue the reason for my death would be lack of oxygen because my husband wouldn't stop kissing me.

I then let out a yawn. Damn! Just how could I be so sleepy even when I slept the whole time. He just shook his head and removed his shirt and gave it to me. I tried hard not to stare at his body. Well, what can I do when his body is so toned.

"Stop drooling", my inner voice told me. And I snapped out of my daze and quickly dashed for the bathroom.

When I came out he was already on the bed. I just casually walked over to the bed and plopped down on it and closed my eyes as I let out another yawn.

He just wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him and pulled the blanket over us as I let out a shiver, which was obviously due to the fact that it was cold.

"Or the fact that he was so close to you",my inner voice chimed.

I just groaned inwardly but focused on the fact that I was in the arms of a very handsome man, who was my husband.

"Good night baby", he whispered as he kissed my cheek and tucked me under his chin, I just wrapped my arms around his waist and finally slept.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Arjun's P.O.V.

I was awake before her today and I stared at her as she slept with her arms around my waist and her hair covering her face as she pouted cutely.

The weather was pretty cold and I just hope that Sonia hasn't packed clothes that will freeze her to death. She is anyways too weak and she gets cold easily. She shivered and moved closer to me until her half body was on top of mine.

She mumbled something incoherently and shut her mouth and slept again. I let out a chuckle and just stared at her before staring at the ceiling and just wondered how my life has changed so nicely. Just about a year ago if someone told me that I'll get a chance to meet and marry Anvi I would have laughed on their face. I wanted to make her feel the pain that I went through when I first found out about it but the moment I heard the pain in her voice when she spoke to me, I clearly decided against it.

I knew all the while when we dated during our university days, she was always cautious. Always scared, because even though we were from the same caste, she wanted it to be a secret. It was strange but I ignored it. The only thing we did was hug each other nothing more. She would even be scared to hold hands with me and walk. But that was then and now I can hold her hand whenever I want, kiss her whenever I want and hug her whenever I want. Because now she is my wife.

I tightened my hold around hers and kissed her forehead and with one hand just kept caressing her hair as she slept. It was only 7 in the morning. But it was still a little dark outside because of the cold.

I also think back to the time when I hurt her so much. I hurt her when I didn't deny that Aradhya was my girlfriend, I could see it in her eyes when she walked away from us. Also the time in Karwa chaut. I felt really bad. It seemed as if I had chosen Aradhya over her but it was never like that and can never be like that. Anvi will forever be my number one. Even if the world is about to end and I had to date someone and Aradhya is the only girl, I would rather die than date Aradhya. Because my heart beats for only one human. And she is in my arms.

Just then I heard frantic knocks on the door. I knew this would happen and hence the first thing I did when I woke up was unlock the door. I mean people we civil enough to knock and enter.