Chapter 16

"Please don't make me do this. I know I just said no jail, but I don't want to turn to dust either!" Izuku whisper shouted at Katsuki.

Katsuki, Izuku and Shoto were all in the 3-A dorm building, after sneakily breaking in. They may or may not have had help from Twice.

"Be stealthy about it and he won't even know it was you." Katsuki said with a smug grin. He was enjoying how freaked out over the dare Izuku was. It meant he had come up with a pretty good one.

"Shigaraki isn't a deep sleeper! He's going to wake up." Izuku whined. He had been trying to get out of the dare all night, but Katsuki wouldn't be swayed.

"You know, I have faith in you. Now go." Katsuki said, nudging him towards Shigaraki's dorm door.

"Kacchan, don't-" Katsuki swung the door open and pushed Izuku all the way inside the room. He didn't shut the door, wanting to keep an eye on him and make sure he didn't actually die.

Shoto was observing quietly. Technically he couldn't even oppose to what Katsuki was making Izuku do, his own dare was to answer every question with 'yes'. Even ones that weren't yes or no, he can only say yes.

Izuku heaved a silent sigh as he walked over to the bed that Shigaraki was passed out in. "Let's just pray he thinks it was Dabi or Himiko." He whispered, but it was barely audiable to himself, let alone others.

He held a bowl of black hair dye in his hands and a spoon. It was going to be a shitty dye job, which would only piss his older brother off more.

Not only that, but it was going to destroy his pillow.

He got to work, avoiding the roots and scalp for the time being. Shigaraki was more likely to wake up if the wet dye hit his scalp than if Izuku was just messing with his hair, so he'd save that part for last.

All three boys froze as Izuku finished the left side of Shigaraki's head due to the older boy turning in his sleep. Once he was settled down, Izuku was able to get to his right side easier than before.

He was nearly down with the entire job, but then Shigaraki reached his hand up and scratched his head. His face scruntched up in confusion when he felt the goo in his sleep, and it woke him up almost instantly.

Izuku was snatched by the back of his shirt and pulled out of the room quickly. "This is where we run." Katsuki said, still dragging Izuku once they reached the hall.

"What the hell? IZUKU! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" Shigaraki screamed. Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto all broke out into a full sprint. They made it to the stairs, taking them two at a time and occasionally hopping the railing. They didn't have time to waste, seeing as Shigaraki was chasing them.

It was fairly late at night, so they were sure that Shigaraki's yell at woke up a majority of class 3-A.

When they reached the ground floor and made their way into the common area, they saw Dabi in the living room. They ran past him, Izuku stopping breifly to give him a run down.

"What're you three-"

"I dyed Shigaraki's hair to match yours, couple goals. Calm him down before I actually die, it was a dare and I wasn't going to- Whoa!" Katsuki had picked him up and thrown him over his shoulder as he continued to run out of the building.

"Kacchan, what're you doing?!" Izuku shouted as he made his way from the 3-A dorms to the training buildings.

"You were taking to long, and we can't go back to our dorm, that's just suicide." He explained while Shoto led the way.