Episode 1-28: Heartslabyul Finale!

Several days later after the whole ordeal, everyone has gather together at the Rose Maze for the Unbirthday Party in Heartslabyul where Glory is all dressed in red as always. Then the trumpets have blur out. Then the announcer came out from the door.

"Our great leader! The Crimson Ruler! Announcing Dorm Head Riddle!" The announcer exclaims.

"Dorm Head Riddle! Hip hip hooray!" The students rejoiced as Glory and her friends watch Riddle stepping outside strolling through the garden inspecting the roses and decorations for the Unbirthday party.

"Hm. The roses are red, the table clothes are white. A perfect Unbirthday party. Inside the teapot is there a sleeping..."

He soon pause his sentence and breaks a smile.

"...ah. Actually, it's fine without." He says with a genuine smile.

"You don't have to change everything right away. Instead of putting jam on the mouse's nose, try putting it on a scone. It change 'it's worthless without' to 'it would be nice to have', right?" Trey asks curiously with a grin.

"Yeah, you're right." Riddle agrees. Glory smiles warmly when she sees Riddle being lenient for the first time, but soon she hears Ace groaning next to her.

"In the end, we had to handle getting the garden cleaned up and all the prep work." Ace whines and Glory rolls her eye with a grin.

"Calm down. Dorm Head being back after a full recovery is the most important." Deuce reassures.

"The garden is looking super photogenic so I'm super satisfied." Cater said with a smile.

"Yeah! I'm ready to eat all this food!" Grim chirps making Glory giggle.

"Same here." Glory chimes.

"Ok! Let's get to..."

"Just a moment!" Riddle halts making them stop when he halts them.

"What?" Cater baffles.

"Those white roses...." Riddle mutters causing all of them to panic.

"Oh no." Glory gulps.

"We missed some?!" Ace shrieks.

"Awawawawah...Ace, Deuce, you said you painted them all!" Cater scolds.

"This is our fault!?" Deuce shrills.

"R-Riddle, this..." Trey stutters as Glory quickly got up from her seat and ran towards the bush with the white rose. She block the view from his eyes and extend her arms as a shield.

"Please avert your eyes Riddle-kun!" Glory pleads, but Riddle let's out a soft chortle.

"...Kidding. I'm not going to punish you for one or two roses." He reassures with a smile making Glory stunned, but smiles warmly when he took her advice.

" He reassures with a smile making Glory stunned, but smiles warmly when he took her advice