[ 1 ] Rollercoaster ↬ Silver

"Come on!" you tried to pry your boyfriend of 3 years Silver off of a table near a food stand.

Every year you and him choose a place to go for a chance to spend more time together. The past years were things like bowling allies, restaurants, or shopping. However, this year it was your turn to choose so you decided to go to an amusement park.

Silver wasn't too keen on the idea, since he was deathly afraid of rollercoasters which amusement parks tended to have lots of. In the end you won since you both ended up coming to the park.

You two practically did everything in the park from kitty rides to eating everything from all the restaurants and food stands. You were bored to death so you suggested to go on a rollercoaster called 'The Accelerator'. Silver's eyes widened and his mouth dropped at the sight of the ride.

"Y/n you know how much I hate those death coasters" Silver's grip started to loosen on the table.

"Silv, I swear you're gonna have so much fun, It looks bad right now but trust me you'll love it" You gave him a reassuring smile.

Silver nervously intertwined his fingers with yours, "Fine"

You cheered and dragged him over to the ride where you two started to get strapped in. Silver's breathing started to get harder so you squeezed his hand lightly, letting him know it was okay.

The ride started to go up to the top for what seemed like ages.

"GET ME OFF OF THIS THING" Silver yelled back hoping the ride operators would hear.

"Get ready!" You chuckled as the ride stopped at the peak of the rails.

"I can't- i'm going to pass out y/n-" Silver closed his eyes as the ride plunged down at full speed.

"WOO!" You yelled raising your right hand up after realizing all this time your left hand was still locked with Silver's hand.

Silver's eyes were now opened wide as yells and some curses fell from his lips.

The ride eventually reached the bottom and you two got off of it.

"That's wasn't so bad was it?" You asked looking at Silver who surprisingly seemed fine.

"That was hell" He finally blurted out, pulling you closer to him as you laughed.

"You're lucky I love you y/n" He smiled at you.

"I love you too, Silv" you gave him a quick peck on the lips.

You were lucky to call him yours.