31. |Growing desires.|

Allesandro's pov:

Today, was our engagement party. I went to Aria's place and when i saw her, my breath stucked in my throat.

She is beautiful as always, but today the green gown she was wearing complimented her curves and looked really good with her skin tone. Her makeup was done beautifully, not covering her natural beauty and her hair was in curls.

Wow i cannot belive that this beauty is mine.

She was quite nervous at first bit i tried reassuring her that i will be on her side.
After a while in the party she was getting more relaxed.

She was bored in the business convos and with my mom's friends.

When i saw her getting tired, i approached her and told her to return back.

I did not want her to go away from me and i really wanted to spend the rest of the night with her by my side.

I wanted to take her to my penthouse, the place where we will be living after our wedding.

My thoughts drifted off on whether if i should ask her to stay with me tonight.

When i finally asked her, the question seemed to startle her but then she smiled and approved.

God! Sometimes this woman would kill me one day.

She fell asleep on the way, and when we arrived at the tower where my penthouse was situated, i picked her up bridal syle and went inside.

In the front lobby, there were not many people as it was late at night and the receptionist looked at me as if i cheated on her.

She always tried to flirt with me but as usual i ignored her.

In the elevator, Aria stirred in her sleep. 
She opened her eyes and took time to realize where is she and soon let out a gasp.

"Let me go." She whispered yelled as she  struggled to get out of my grip.

"Stay still woman!" I snapped.

"I weigh a ton." She said

"Barely." I scoffed.

I brought her to my apartment ang told her the code to put for the door to open.

"The code is 9592"

"Mr Moretti, aren't you scared giving someone else your code. I can have access to your house now." She said while putting the code.

I rolled my eyes.

"You know this house is yours right?" I said.

"No, it's not." She argued as she laughed.

I entered the the house and placed her down on the couch.

"This is going to be yours in three months baby. This will be our love nest." I said and she blushed.

"Oh my god!" She gasped.

She walked to the glass wall that surrounded the house.

"This is so beautiful." She said excitedly.

You could see the towers and during it gets more beautiful as the lights are dim.

"It is, but not more than you." I said wrapping my hands around her waist.

She blushed and turned around.

"You know how much love you?" I asked.

I could see the blush growing on her cheeks and she shook her head.