hiiii...3 years later

Soooo.....helloooooo....

It has been a very very very VERY long time since I have been any sort of active on this app.

Writing this story and seeing the reaction it received was such a privilege as I grew up throughout my high school years.

Obviously, I was only in high school, so the quality of my writing was absolutely lackluster and incredibly cringey at times, but, hey...what can you do?

For those who truly cared about this story and the sequel I abruptly halted writing, I want to apologize for leaving y'all hanging. I was so overwhelmed with schooling and life and other things, and you know how that goes.

ANYWAYS,

My purpose for writing this to you all is to let you know that within the last year or so, I've been very motivated to improve and better my writing, and I've been itching to create stories again. That being said, I've decided to edit the Reckless/Restless stories. [EDITED EDITION NOW UP ON MY PROFILE]

No, I am not taking them off my page, I am simply rewriting them and revamping the storyline and am going to upload them as a separate entity on my profile. The kicker is...

1. I am doing what many other "fanfic" authors have done over the years and am going to edit it to be regular fiction, thus "Harry" will no longer be "Harry". :(( Doing so will allow me to be a bit more creative and create my own fictional character, rather than backpacking off of someone who already exists. And...

2. I am changing Jessica Steele's name. (When I said I'm revamping this story, I truly meant it, hahahaha). Also, I won't be including specific songs she sings, as that was one of the cringiest things about the original Reckless. Instead, I'll include a playlist if you guys would like to listen to some "inspired by" songs I listen to with the main character in mind [I won't release "Jessica's" new name yet (; ]. And finally....

3. I am altering the storyline, so it's more of a rollercoaster and less whiplash-y. I want to make this story more developed, as my writing style has gotten a bit better (though it is not perfect whatsoever, it's better than when I was in high school).

So, those who have already read Reckless will be getting a someone new story, with a similar storyline, though many of the twists and turns will be different!

As far as updates go, school for me has been a bit slow (as it is online), so I am working on updating at LEAST twice a week, though, as I am sure you've come to see over the many years, you shouldn't trust me 100% on that, but please do trust that I will be honest with y'all as far as my motivation goes!

Finally, thank you all for the support you've shown this story. In coming back, I hope to take people's minds off things, while giving you guys an entertaining story.

LOVE YOU GUYS. STAY SAFE. <3