♡ 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐞 ♡

- 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧 -

ғᴏʀ ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜs ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴅᴏɴᴇ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ-ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs! ᴛʜᴜs, ɪ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏ ɪɴᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, sᴏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴇᴍ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴍᴜᴊᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪᴅᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ.

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ sᴛᴏʀʏ!

-𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

I slumped my shoulders, unsure of where to look for the recipe book, I have to find it before Cow-sama begins his nagging. You guess it, Osano and I will be baking muffins on account of me deciding to finally be slightly productive. During lunch break all of us, some unwillingly like me, sat on the fountain talking.

While they were doing all the talking, I managed to escape their chatter and enter my thinking mode. I felt somewhat bad for Amao since he constantly bakes sweets for me, but I never reciprocated the kind gesture.

So, that got me thinking, why not attempt it all on my own?

Without even noticing I had said all of this out loud, meaning orange head heard everything. Quick on his feet he demanded-I mean suggested helping me, claiming I'll probably burn the house down if I even so as to touch an oven. Taeko perked up and proposed we do it at her house which in turn excited Hanako. However, I kindly declined.

Albeit, who would imagine opening the door expecting the food delivery guy only to be crossed with the face of a tsundere. Yeah, not very welcoming.

''You're not the delivery man'' I stated the obvious popping my head out of the doorway searching both ways for the dude who was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago.

''No, shit Sherlock'' Osano rolled his eyes, sighing in disappointment he gently glanced at me. ''I'm here to help your helpless self bake...'' He mumbled.

This caught my attention instantaneously as I jerked my head in his direction staring up at him. Curse you tall anime people with your long-ass legs.

''WHAT?!'' I yelled which made him flinch. ''No-yeah-definitely not, I want to attempt on my own thank you, now BYE!'' I hastily went inside and tried to shut the door but instead, I heard him cry in agony.

The audacity! He placed his foot between the door to stop me from closing it!

''H-Hey! I'm just trying to help, don't you want to do this for A-Amao?'' Saying his name caused Osano's heart to ache to know the only real reason for your sudden urge for baking is because of the cooking club leader.

''Dude'' I deadpanned. ''Still no, besides I want to learn baking for myself, haven't you ever heard of feminism?'' I crossed my arms.

He sort of has a point, however, it's summer break now and I've done nothing but lay in bed. I'm already bored.

So, this brings us back to the present. No, I didn't invite him because he's got a point, I just feel bad for him, I've been anything but nice to him when he's been nothing but...You know what he deserves me being rude since he's called me fat on several occasions, but I digress.

''Did you find it yet?'' He said impatiently tapping his foot on the floor.

''No...You know what-'' I brought my phone out ''-let's do this the easy wa-'' before I could finish my sentence he snatched my phone bringing it above his head.