chapter 3

After a month,
Ain was getting used to her new life. She was learning to stay happy again. In her spare time, she used to cook as she enjoyed doing it a lot. Raisha also enjoyed her cooking, she always appreciated Ain whenever she tried a new dish.

Even now, she was in the kitchen baking cookies. Raisha was sitting on a chair talking to her. The cook and the head maid (Saba) were also there.

Just then, Raisha's phone rang and a huge smile broke on her face as she saw the calling id.

"Finally, my son remembers, he has a mom." She said as she excused herself from the kitchen.

Cook and Saba let out a shuddering breath, Ain looked at them confused. Ain had seen many of the servants behave this way at the mention of his name.

" Why does everyone react like this?" She questioned Saba.

"You haven't met him yet, that's why you are asking us this question. You feel scared of Mr Awan, you need to meet the young master. He is the real unleashed version. You will see Mr Awan as a true saint and calm angel a er meeting him. Even ma’am gets nervous seeing his anger. And the best part is, no one knows what can tick him off." Saba said with a tight smile.

After that, she heard a lot of stories about him. And each and everyone made her shudder.How he punishes people without a glimmer of regret. By the time they were done , Ain wished that she would never have to cross paths with him.

In the evening, they were enjoying tea. Hamdaan wasn’t much fond of sweets, but when Raisha told him that Ain made the cookies. He took one  "It's good." He appreciated her a er tasting it and patted the top of her head.

Ain smiled at him and continued drinking her tea. " Zarkhan called today. He said that he will be back soon." Raisha said with a smile.
" Good. It's been more than a month since he has gone." Hamdaan reasoned.

"You should have asked him to come, he wouldn’t have denied your order." Raisha added sadly, it didn't matter how much she asked him to call him back, he never did, saying that ‘he was there for work and will be back soon.’

“When do your exams begin?” Raisha questioned Ain.

"In a few days..." Ain answered. She was going to give exams through a college Mr. Awan had admitioned her into. She only needed to go for exams.

They conversed for a while, and then Ain returned inside, as she needed to study.
-------------
Zarkhan, on the other hand, was in France with Zain. They needed to sign a contract. The contract was signed a few days later, and a celebration was held.

The other company's leader was an elderly man named Mason. Zarkhan got ready for the party in his grey suit which matched that of his beautiful eyes.

The party was in full swing, and Mason also introduced his daughter Gemma to Zarkhan. She was about 23 years old and just stunning. She had deep bluish green eyes with blonde hair. She was wearing a revealing short black dress.

Zarkhan greeted her but even she wasn't able to hold his attention. The party was full of western beauties, but he was more interested in his drink tonight as well.

After greeting a lot of people, he was looking forward to a break. He was standing on the balcony, when Gemma joined him.

" Mr awan, you have achieved a lot at such a young age, I am really impressed." She said, taking a sip of her wine.

He took a look at her and then diverted his eyes outside.

"Are you this cold with everyone, or just me?" She asked and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Zarkhan moved back and settled his cold eyes on her, which seemed to be colder than usual. "You should learn to listen for cues. I'm not interested in you." He said and decided to head back.

"Who do you think you are? No one dares to reject me." She shrieked in embarrassment.

"Zarkhan Ali Awan." He answered her question arrogantly and headed back, ‘I don’t have time for all this’, he thought as he rubbed his stubble on the chin.

------------------------

jab wo jata he apni sard nigah mujpr daal kr 

kai jazbaat meri ankhon me janam lete hen 

or wahin dam tor dete hen .............

----------------------------

Salaam readers ! heres an update . hope that you enjoyed it :)