Sunday mornings - Kendall Jenner

A/N
gxg
Max (female)

SUNDAY MORNINGS

Max pov:
I woke up hearing my dog  (sammy) bark.

I groaned slowly opening my eyes and streching

I groaned slowly opening my eyes and streching. I heard something stirr next to me and what i saw made my heart burst.
There she was my girlfriend Kendall on her belly and her legs over mine. She had her eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed the sheets reached to her lower back, the rest was exsposed. I could watch her for hours but that would be creepy right?... 

i slowly stood up seeing only black. I slowly walked to my bedroom door but stumbled over my jordans (Kendall reminded me to put them back on my shelf) and fell face forward on the floor.

My dog ran up to me and barked loudly. I groaned and heard giggles coming from the bed, i turned my head and there she was filming me while giggling for the longest time. „Well i would call that karma, right baby!" kendall said while trying to calm Sammy. „Shut up Kendall" i mumbled feeling embaressed. „Don't call me by my full name, you only do that when you're angry" she said while pouting. „sorry baby i just thought this was going to be a good morning with the view that i woke up with" i said.
„Aww maxie want me to make it better?" she asked seductively swaying her hips exsposing her legs while her upper body was covered by one of my shirts that ive missed for months. I gulped while nodding.
She sat in my lap and i quickly kissed her. „i love you so freaking much" i said while kissing her hand. „i love you too my little baby, now lets go make PANCAKESS!!" she shouted excited and ran off to the kitchen.

I groaned and watched Sammy run behind her. I laughed at the sight, t
his could happen more often.

D*mn she got me and my dog WHIPPED.

A/N please Vote