forty nine pt. 1

Kim Minhyo!

Kim Minhyo!

I woke up, tears streaming down my face as I saw the doctor's blurry figure beside me.

"You're finally awake," she said as she looked at me with a worried expression.

"What? What happened?" I asked her quickly.

How did I end up here?

Where's Jimin?

I looked around and I was lying on a hospital bed, an oxygen mask was on my mouth and different wires were attached to me.

My mother came rushing in with the nurses, then she crashed my head into her chest as she hugged me tightly.

"Minhyo darling! You're awake! Its been 2 weeks!" She exclaimed.

Wait, 2 weeks?

Where's Jimin?

That was the only thought in my head.

"What happened to me?" I asked her.

"You and your mother were back from the psychiatrist when you were hit by a baseball from a game near your school, it hit the back of your neck and the impact was so hard that you collapsed, resulting in a comatose," the doctor replied.

Then, another doctor entered the room, he had raven-hair and he was wearing glasses.

My eyes widened. Dr. Kim?

"Ms. Kim, since you're awake, you'll be doing your last checkup and you'll be out in no time," he smiled at me.

"Doctor," I called him and he raised a brow.

"Where's Jimin?" I gathered up the courage to ask him.

What in the world is happening?

I'm confused on what's happening.

"Who is Jimin?" Mom asked and I faced her.

"Dr. Park Jimin, where is he?" I asked the doctor once again.

"I'm sorry Ms. Kim but I do not know of any Park Jimin in this hospital," he answered, his face puzzled.

"Park.... Jimin?" A voice spoke and I faced the elderly nurse in about 50 years old or something.

"That boy... I'll find his file because I'm sure, he was here before, and he's not like other patients," she said and bowed, walking towards the door and exiting.

"Who is this Park Jimin, Minhyo? For me, I don't even know any doctor named Park Jimin working around Seoul," he replies.

"What about the teacher, Park Jimin? He teaches here," I explained.

"I don't even recognize the name Park Jimin in one of our faculty members," Dr. Kim replied, still staring at me as if I'm crazy.

"That name seems familiar to me too.... isn't he your childhood bestfriend?" She asks me and my eyes widen.

"Where is he?" I ask her.

"Oh I don't know Minhyo, its been years ago, you keep telling me stories of him until you stopped talking abrupty that day on and you never brought him up ever again," mom explained.

And all thoughts came rushing back to me.

The childhood.

Our childhood.

The door suddenly flung open and the nurse came in with an old-looking file. She looked shocked and puzzled.

"Ms. Kim I'm sorry to say...

But Park Jimin's file is already terminated."

"What? Let me see," I told her and she nods, giving it to me.

I opened the file, and pulled out a piece of paper, on the right was a boy's picture in blonde hair and plump lips and he was smiling.

Park Jimin.

My brows furrowed and I saw big red letters shouting out the words TERMINATED.

"What does this mean?" I asked and she seemed hesitant.

"Ms. Kim, a patient's file that is like this is like a file that was issued years ago," Dr. Kim replied as he took the paper and read the patient's name.

"He was checked in on 2000 and was checked in again on 2003 and he was checked out in 2006 in which he lived 3 years here, his surgeries include brain surgeries and mental treatment after an accident, he came back and he was last recorded in 2014," he read out to me and I kept frozen, taking those words in my mind.

"His hospital records consists of different appointments with neurologists and surgeons, also psychiatrists," he said as he looked at me, his face becoming more serious.

"And what does that mean?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"Ms. Kim,

Park Jimin died years ago."

----
(UNEDITED)

REMEMBER TO SEND ME YOUR FANMADE COVERS AND FANART AND SEND IT TO ME BY DM ON INSTA (@/sujinniie) SO YOUR WORK WILL BE FEATURED IN "the gallery" WHERE ALL YOUR COVERS WILL BE THERE! JOIN NOW BEFORE THE END OF THE BOOK!👐

Chapter 49 pt. 2 will be out in a few hours! Wait for it!

Soooo did you get anything?

I will post an explanation chapter after finishing this!☺

The Fiction Awards 2020 are up and my darn trashy works ain't even gonna win but thats okay lmao😂