1

Taehyungs life :
Taehyung is the kind of shy , blushes when he hear someone saying something to compliment him , he is a hard worker that Jin can leave the shop for him sometimes to take care of it , but he also has a bit of sad side of his story that his father is abusive that he always beat him and take his money or leave him to sleep on the street, but taehyung never uttered a word since his mother was kind too him , his father even blamed him for his mother's death , he always come home praying that his father would be passed out in the living room with twenty bottles of beers, his father never worked he always let Taehyung buy things for house , they live in a creepy little apartment of 2 bedrooms and  a small kitchen

Taehyungs life : Taehyung is the kind of shy , blushes when he hear someone saying something to compliment him , he is a hard worker that Jin can leave the shop for him sometimes to take care of it , but he also has a bit of sad side of his story ...

He pay the bills , the rent , and on top of that give his income to his father .
Taehyung couldn't afford for all the things alone working and his father just drinking and sleeping but he never said a word since his father would beat the shit out of him .

Jungkook's life :
Jungkook is a person who is very cold he even can't let you finish your sentence if he was bored with your presence .he is rude and strict to his employees . He always fired his secretary if she didn't do her job . He becomes like that ever since he became a father of a son named jeonsan . Jeonsan mother was  abusive like she push her anger at him  that her son fear her , when he was 3 months she put jeonsan at Jungkook's apartment door saying that he was a mistake and she couldn't take care of him since then jeonsan was Jungkook universe .
Jungkook never cared about jeonsan's mother that her name was Hira and jungkook's parents was supportive and take care of his son when he is out of country but  jeonsan always has panic attacks because of people since he was little . Jungkook is a very rich person that he took over his dad company and started to dig in his work all the time that he didn't have time for his son ,or he always comes late and find his son sleeping. His spacious mansion with black , cream and white , gold themed interiors and all .

Taehyung POV : I woke up in the morning wincing in pain in the back because my father gave me some punches and pushed me to the wall hardly because I didn't have money for his beers

Taehyung POV :
I woke up in the morning wincing in pain in the back because my father gave me some punches and pushed me to the wall hardly because I didn't have money for his beers . I took shower with cold water since we don't have hot water in my apartment ,I got out of my room without making noises to not wake him or  he will beat me again ,I went out and walked 20 minutes to Jin's shop I entered and hugged him .
Jin : " morning taetae , here have breakfast ". I shook my head .
Taehyung: " I can't, I don't have money ".
Jin : " but I gave you your payment yesterday ". I looked down and he patted my back .
Jin : " did he take it again ?!". I nodded , he hugged me .
Taehyung: " I will go , I have work to do ". I was going up but he stopped me .
Jin : " sit down ". I set on a chair ,and bring a cup of coffee and a cookie.
Taehyung: " I'm sorry , y-you can take it from my salary ". A tear fell from my eyes .
Jin : " never , I'm here for you Taehyung ". I grabbed the cup but it almost fell from my hand .
Jin : " oh my god tae what happened to your hand ?!". I pulled it to hide it .
Taehyung: " I fell yesterday ". He looked at me not believing but he grabbed aid kit and put some ointment at it .