thirty-seven. Two Heroes (part 1/4)

A/N: So yeah, this won't take long.

I have decided to write a few part fanfiction that involves My Hero Academia: Two Heroes! I honestly adore this movie (especially when Bakugo is wearing a suit... yum) and I love the action and stuff.

Like the movie, this will not be canon to the main story. So it won't be diving into new abilities in Y/N's energy quirk like most of the story has been. So please enjoy these bonus chapters, I honestly don't know how many there will be, but there will most likely be about three of these.

Thank you for reading that quick author's note!

(Y/n) stood in her yard, or rather, above her yard

(Y/n) stood in her yard, or rather, above her yard. She attempted to work on her mobility with her steppingstones, going up and down as if she were walking on a staircase. After doing this for a while, she decided that she was done for the day, jumping down as she rolled on the grass back into a standing position. 

She grabbed her phone, turning it on to see her new lock screen of her and Bakugo when they were kids, smiling at the happy memories and the fact that they were now together. That was when she got a call from an old friend: Melissa Shield.

She and Melissa had met the summer before the second semester of (Y/n)'s second year of junior high, when her energy quirk was surging exponentially. Somehow, even she didn't know how, David Shield had seen a bit of her quirk and invited her to I-Island to do some training and research. That was how she met Melissa and how they became good friends. They of course traded numbers and talked from time to time ever since, but it had been a while since they talked because (Y/n) was so busy with U.A. and her training.

"Hey Melissa, what's up?" she greeted as she picked up the phone.

"Hey (Y/n)! Look, I know you must be busy and all, but I really want you to come to I-Island for the expo this year," Melissa explained as (Y/n) turned on her computer to find an email from Melissa with plane tickets and a ticket for the expo to see it the day before. "I got in contact with one of your teachers and they got the school to approve your trip since it is a kind of long one."

"Oh? Which teacher?"

"Doesn't matter, anyways, I also sent an email to your parents about it. I just need you to talk to them and then you can come down tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow?!"

"Yeah! Also, don't make a huge deal out of this. You're another person I'm bringing down to surprise my dad since he took such a liking to you."

"Okay, sounds good."

"Make sure you bring your costume! I'll see you tomorrow, (Y/n)!"

"Okay, see ya," she said as she hung up the phone. She went to her parents who saw the email and gave her their blessing to go.