Chapter 35

Liana's POV

2 hours later Simon wakes up. He sees me and tries to go for me but then he realises he's tied up.
"What the fuck have you done to me Liana?" He asks
"What do you want from me Simon?" I ask him ignoring his question.
"I want you all to myself" he says
"Why didn't you just tell me that instead of kidnapping me?" I ask
"Liana I love you" Simon says.
"I love you too but you almost killed me today"
"I almost killed you? You fucking hit me in the head loads of times"
"You almost raped me"
"You stomped on my head"
"You made me fall from the roof"
"You kicked my car window in"
"You kidnapped me"
"You fucking made me fall in love with you!" He shouts. I just stay quiet.

I stand up and kick the chair over making him fall to the ground. I stand over him and sit down on his stomach.
"So then Simon" I say with my arms folded. "Are you going to apologise?"
"Why the fuck should I apologise to you?" He says and spits in my face. I get down and lick the side of his face.
"Because Simon, if you really loved me you'd apologise" I hold him by the jaw and he tries to move his face but I hold it still. "Is there something you want to say?" I ask
"You're a fucking slut" he says. I stand up and kick him in his ribs again. I then pick the chair up with him on it and untie him. He loosens himself up and I just sit down on the couch knowing what'll happen next.

He gets up and walks to the kitchen. That was unexpected. He comes back with two glasses of water and passes me one. He then sits next to me and stays silent. I cross my legs and turn around to face him.
"What do you want?" He asks
"Simon I really do love you and I hope you know that" I say.
"Just because I've got a girl?" He asks.
"You had a girl" I say. "You had her but you made your move on me"
"Because your a slag, your my bitch. I know you'll always love me so I'm just playing with your feelings".
"Ok Simon Ok" I say and walk out.

I go upstairs and grab my knife out my bag. Don't ask why I have a knife in my bag, let's just say it's for work, people do me wrong I'll stab them. That's how shit works. I write another note. This one mostly aimed at Simon.
"You said you loved me, you showed you loved me. You wouldn't have brought me back unless you still have feelings. You've hurt me too much Simon so it's my time to go. I love you Simon. I really do. Goodbye."

I fold it up and write Simon's name on the folded side. I grab the knife and run myself a bath. I put the letter outside the door and lock it behind me. I get in the bath still leaving it running and run the blade down my wrist. This was it. This is my final goodbye.

Simon's POV

I walk upstairs after making myself some food. I look to the side and see water running out the door from the bathroom and a letter. I walk over and grab the letter then I read it. After I read it I tried the door handle. It was locked. I took a big step back and bang my body into the door at full force until it opens.

I saw the bath filled with red water. I run over to it and pull Liana out and onto the floor. I turn the taps off pick her up trying to keep pressure on her wrist. It was really fucking deep. I open the front door and put Liana in the car. I step on the gas and head to the closest hospital.

We get to the hospital and I run up to the counter with Liana in my hands. "Can I have some help please" I ask. They grab her off me and I follow them to a room. They put her on the bed and tie her up to all these wires and shit.
"Does she have any past mental health history?" One of the doctors ask.
"She suffered from psychotic depression a year ago, she might still have it." I say.
"Psychotic depression?" They ask really surprised.
"Is she ok?" I ask.
"She's breathing. But she's lost a lot of blood" they say. I stand outside and wait for her. I feel so guilty.

——————— time skip

The doctors said I could go in to see her. I sat on a chair and pulled it closer to the bed. I pick up her hand and kiss it. I then hold it to my head with mine as I bow it in shame.
"I'm so sorry Liana" I said. "I just want to be with you and only with you. I promise I won't hurt you again. Or scare you. I promise I'll look after you. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for everything you had to go through on your own. I'm hear for you now." I say. She doesn't move she just lies lifeless in the bed. All I hear is the beeping from the machine and her breathing through the ventilator.

I sit back in the chair and go on my phone. I decided to call my girlfriend.
"Hey Simon you alright?" She says
"No I'm not actually" I say
"Why what's wrong?" She asks worried
"I don't think we can be together anymore. I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you. It's for the best" I say and end the call.

I go back to looking at Liana. She looks so perfect and I've fucked everything up.

——————— time skip

It was a few hours later and I woken up to movement. "Liana" I say looking up. Her eyes slowly opened and looks at me straight in the eyes. I see a tear roll down her face.
"Hey honey don't cry. What's wrong?" I asked her.
"I'm still here" she muffles through the ventilator. I just squeeze her hand and put my head onto the bed. Why does she want to die? I begin to cry. She pokes me on the head so I lift it up.
"Do you hear that?" She asks.
"Hear what?" I sob
"The voices"...