Bedtime

"(Y/n)—" your mother eyed your sleeping form and start to worry. She would understand if you'd wish to sleep all day when you're a teenager, but you're still six. This isn't right, you should be energetic and wide eye the whole day, like other normal kids.

But then... you would prefer to skip (dessert/dinner/breakfast/tea time/ whatever meal that you will never miss) just so you could sleep. (Microwaveean Childhood favourite show) doesn't interest you anymore and your toys are set aside for dust to collect.

All you do is, sleep, sleep, sleep and sleep. To her, it's not funny, it's extremely worrying. She even had to wake you up and force you to go to the toilet. Even then, you would fall unconscious in there!

She bit her lower lip nervously, are you having some underlying health problems? Why are you always fatigued?

You barely eat, drink or even excrete and you're always in a constant, 'drunken state', sleepily nodding your head off, slurring words, half lidded eyes and so on.

Yet, you don't seem to be losing or gaining any weight, hell, you don't seem to be growing at all!

And according to your teachers, you're extremely attentive in class, participating every activity and sociable, academically excellent, mature until the point that the teachers find you slightly terrifying— it's like you're not... a six year old girl but more like a sixteen year old. What is happening?

"(Y/n)!" Your mother shook by the shoulder.

..

"It seems like your mother wish you to be awake." Milky stroked your hair as you lazily lay on his lap. You hummed in response.

"My dear friend, you must wake up. You're still..." Milky hesitated and bitterly sighed. "...human."

You held onto him tightly. "I don't want to leave." You whined.

"I want you! I don't want the boring outside world!" You puffed your chubby cheeks out in frustration. Milky felt... sad, he knew that this will change in the near future.

You will not want him in the future, it's only a matter of time before those harsh worlds tear through his matter.

"My dear... y-you must..." His form trembled along with the background. It reminds you of an earthquake.

"Why are you crying, Milky?" Your small, childish hands wiped away his glittery tears, you yelp in surprised when it turned to shimmery powder when you touch it.

"...you're still human." He held your face gently, you closed your eyes at the warmth from him. Milky pulled you closer to him so he could cuddle with you.

"...you can't be with me forever, you must wake up." He whispered.

"No! I don't like it outside!" You yelled.

"My dear friend, (y/n). I love you, do you love me?" He gently asked you as he wrap your tiny frame with a pair of arms. You nodded furiously.

"Then please, wake up for me..." He murmured. Hesitantly and slowly, he lets go of you to float in the air. You're slowly drifting towards the darkness.

You hate this, you hate waking up. You wish you could sleep forever so you can play with Milky forever. He lets you go on adventures that only happens in storybooks or films, exciting and exhiliarating.

In your dreams, you could do whatever you wanted, you could defy every law. No parents to rule you and no physics to obstruct you from flying, breathing underwater and so on.

"Milky! Why!?" You screeched as darkness engulfed you. Tears rush out of your eyes, you're getting more and more addicted to you dreams that you're experiencing some sort of withdrawal symptoms when you're away from it.