10|Helping Perv-itsuka and hanging out with 'friends'

Friday finally came, and as I sat in the lunchroom, enjoying my lunch with Mera, Toritsuka talked with Saiki at the other end of the table.

Sipping my drink, I eyed them as Mera shoved food into her mouth, Toritsuka now noticing me and calling out, "Hey (Y/N)!! Wanna join us?!"

I look towards Mera and she just shrugs, finishing off her soba and saying, "Only if there's food."

Rubbing his head Toritsuka said, "I have a curry bun?"

Dashing as fast as a spark of lightning, Mera is by his side at an unbelievable speed and chomping down the bun. I slide my tray over to them and clear my throat.

"I heard you have a crush? On Yuriko Konitsuko?" I say, admitting I heard him.

"Uh-yeah that's her. Err...I was asking Saiki for help."

Nodding, I say, "Perhaps I can help you?"

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Thanks for being here, I'm gonna change my personalities really quick," Toritsuka said, referring to Saiki and (Y/N).

He was actually just going to let some spirit who dated 45 girls in his past life possess him, but he obviously couldn't tell (Y/N) that so he let Saiki know by thinking it. He made up the lie of being able to change personalities, not that it was any better.

As he made what looked like hand signs, his personality changed into rather flirty, and he looked towards the nearest girl, (Y/N).

(Y/N) P.O.V.

As Toritsuka turned to me, his eyes a different style, he said, "You look beautiful."

Sighing, I turn him around and say, "Wrong girl, buddy. It's that one over there." And raised my hand to point at the black-haired girl sitting on the bench in the quart yard.

"Oh, right," he turned normal before dashing towards the girl, swiftly jumping over the bench and taking a seat next to the reading girl.

I could faintly make out his words as Saiki and I hid behind a tree, and I wondered where he got a random flower from.

Suddenly, he went in for a kiss, and I looked away, 'Woah, that went from 0 to 100 real quick. Maybe that'll work? Wait, why am I even helping him? Well, I've always been a nice person.'

Saiki stood behind me, as motionless as ever, and simply listened at the argument I was having with myself.

As Toritsuka was three centimeters away, she suddenly opened her eyes and slapped him, sending him flying towards us.

"You're hopeless, Toritsuka." I sigh, looking at Yuriko blush as Toritsuka sat with a red hand mark on his cheek, Saiki shaking his head in disappointment.

"I know (Y/N), you don't have to remind me!" He pretended to cry, as I laughed and stood him up.

"Look, she's blushing, meaning it worked, I think. You should go and apologize."

Nodding with newfound confidence, he stumbles forward as Saiki and I slap his back in unison.

I look at Saiki and sweatdropped, hoping he didn't think I liked that pervert.

"Don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less about his love life, but I can't ignore someone in trouble," I whisper, getting a shrug as a response.

Toritsuka had been forgiven for a minute and a half before he slipped on a banana peeling and groped the poor girl, getting a slap for his other cheek.

"Nevermind, Toritsuka really is beyond hope..."

'I mean, you're not wrong. At least you got to watch a harem cliche, I just saw an embarrassment.'