Chapter 36

Simon's POV

"What voices Liana?" If she has psychotic depression again I don't know what I'll do.
"I can't tell you" she says. Fuck sake. We're all back from the beginning again.
"Liana come on, remember what happened last time, they didn't hurt you did they?" I remind her.
"No but they made me leave. Me seeing my mum was the end of it" she says.
"Liana what are they saying?" I ask. She just stays silent. "Fine then" I say and sit back in my seat keeping an eye on her every move.

Josh storms into the room and looks at Liana.
"What the fuck happened to her?" He asks
"You can talk to me Josh, I slit my wrist." She says to him.
"Did he make you do this" he says to Liana and points at me.
"No I did it to myself. Can we go home now?" She asks.
"Liana you need to go to rehab" Josh says. She looks at me and I just nod.
"You can't just leave me in a hell hole" she says
"It's for your own good" I tell her.
"But they drug you up on everything. I just want to go home". She cries.
"Maybe she can go there for a week and then come back home?" I ask Josh.
"Yeh that might be a good idea". He says. Then liana's head shots to the door. We both look at it and see no one.
"Ok thank you" Liana says
"What did they say?" I asked her.
"They said I can go home now" she said
"Maybe not for a while Liana" Josh says.

She was back to her old self. How could I let this happen. Maybe if I wasn't such a dick it wouldn't.

———————— time skip

Liana had fell asleep so me and Josh were just talking to each other.
"How's your girl?" He asks
"Oh she's not my girl anymore, I broke up with her. I realised I love Liana more" I told him.
"So what now?" He asks
"Well I help her get better this time. And I actually stay with her until she is better" I say.
"I'll help you, I'll message the boys and tell them what's happened".

Josh: hey guys. Just to let you know, me and Simon are at the hospital. Liana had a little accident.

Tobi: Liana's back?

Ethan: What happened?

Vik: Can we come see her?

Josh: I think it's better that I explain it all together. If you want to come to the hospital then you can. I'll see you all soon.

"They boys should be on there way" Josh says.
I nod my head and just think about Liana. How she's suffered. I think back to the day I met her. She was hiding behind Josh because she was scared to meet us. She was so shy but then her confidence grew. But then she had the episodes and wouldn't speak. That's the worst thing about all of this, she doesn't speak, communicate, get out of bed, eat. Nothing. I don't want to see her back like that.

"Hey guys." Josh says as the boys walk through the door.
"What the fuck happened to her?" Tobi asks. I show him the tissue that was covering her wrists and the got the gist from that.
"Why's she back?" Harry asks
"I brought her. I regret it though. Maybe it's best if she stays home" I said.
"No simon she's a fucking drug addicts" Josh reminds me.
"Drug addicts?" JJ asks
"Yeh she did drugs and sold them, she'd steal and other shit like that" I told them. They all looked shocked as they look at Liana's broken body.
"Is she staying with us?" JJ asks
"After a week yes" Josh says.
"Why a week?" Vik asks
"She needs to go to rehab. Maybe it'll scare her" Josh says. He's got a point, but on the other hand she can't help it.

—————— time skip

Liana wakes up to see all us lads staring at her. She gives a wave and everyone laughs.
"Hey everyone" she says through the mask. Everyone says hi back and give her a hug. The doctor comes in and says Liana can leave whenever she's ready. Liana keeps begging Josh not to let her go to rehab.
"Come on Si tell him for me" she begs me.
"I'm sorry Liana you need to" I say. She just stays silent which is the worst pain I could feel from her. The silence.

We get to the rehab centre and sign Liana in. She begged so much not to leave her but we had to. We stood in the waiting room saying goodbye to her. She gets up to me and hugs me.
"You promised Simon" she whispers before pulling away and going to the next person. That felt like a bullet shot through my heart. I felt so bad for leaving her here that I didn't want to. But she had to.

"Liana Bradley" the guy says. She continued to beg us all not to leave her and she hugged Josh and wouldn't let go. The workers had to get her off him and she cried trying to kick her way out until she goes past the doors, never to been seen again.

We walk out and into the cars. I sat in the passenger seat of Josh's car.
"I feel so bad Josh, I promised her I won't leave her and I'll always be by her side but she's gone and she'll always remember that." I tell him
"I know Simon but it's for her own good. She'll only be gone a week and then she'll be back. You can go back to being a father again." He laughs. It was true but I missed it. Looking after Liana like that. The times we'd have in the bath tub, or even looking at the clouds. But hopefully she won't get that bad again.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N
This one really made me cry when I was writing it. I don't know why I cried at my own story lmao. I hope you all enjoy it.
Bye honeys
M x