Nine

Warning: Smut

Mingi's POV

"Babe, your phone's ringing. You better answer it before I break it." Seonghwa stated sternly, waving my phone around like a flag.  I ran towards him and slammed into him, earning a shriek from him. I laughed at him but froze because of Seonghwa's beauty. I quietly admired hais broad shoulders shaking and his joyous laughter, making me coo at him. As always, I couldn't resist my eyes roaming my gorgeous boyfriend's body.

His wavy black hair scattered around his head as he lay on the carpet, creating an image of pure perfection. His dark brown orbs of light stared right into mine as if they were communicating with each other... as if we were communicating with each other. My eyes roamed over his body, his curves perfect in every way, his juicy thighs covered by his black skinny jeans......

He's too damn...... perfect. How did I end up with such perfection?

Without giving it a second thought, I leaned closer and kissed him gently on his lips. He froze, surprised by it but he melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around my neck. 

His lips.... softer than silk... His taste... sweeter than any sweet delicacy on this planet.

I slowly moved my lips against his, savoring every single spot I could get. I nibbled on his bottom lip, erecting a small moan from him. I took this chance, and let my tongue explore his wet cavern. He moaned into the kiss, and slid his hands through my brunette hair, asking for more. My pants tightened around my hardened member, urging me to continue.

I trailed my kisses down to his perfect jawline, caressing it with my lips and sucking the melanin skin, earning a grunt from him. He lifted his head, earning me more access. I slid my lips down to his lips and suck his satin skin until a hickey formed, making me smirk on his neck.

Now everybody will know he's mine. No one can touch him but me.

"Mingi, y-y-y-you know w-w-we ha-ha-ha- have school to-to- mor- row." He blushed a deep red and looked away from me. I chuckled quietly and gently caressed his chin with my fingers and turned his head towards me.

"Yes, I know that. I want every single person to know that you are mine and mine only. I love you, Park Seonghwa, nothing's ever gonna change that." I pecked his forehead while he was blushing like crazy underneath me. My member hardened even more, hitting against Seonghwa's pelvis. He noticed and a smirk slowly formed on his lips.  He seductively licked his lips and leaned closer to me, now making me blush, and looked away in embarrassment.

"It seems like you have a little... problem. Want me to take care of it for me? Hmmm, baby????" I gulped and nodded slowly at him. He was already on his knees, eyes fixed on mine, waiting for an answer. He unzipped my pants, only boxers and my erected member remained.

I nodded sheepishly, and he took off my boxers, exposing my member to the cold, brisk air. I gasped and shivered, yearning for warmth and satisfaction. Seonghwa's tongue brushed the tip, making me gasp from the warmth. He then wrapped his tongue around the tip, teasing the fucking hell out of me.

Hell to the no!!!

I then grabbed his dark, wavy locks and yanked him towards him, begging for more. Seonghwa smirked and looked me directly in the eyes. Having me distracted by his presence, he deep-throated me and I moaned, my normal deep voice now higher than anything on this planet. He continued sucking, bobbing his head up and down, going faster and faster. I grunted, the familiar fire burning in the pit of my abdomen.

"Seong-h-hwa I'm gonna...cum..." 

"Mh-hmmm" He replied, still taking care of my "problem". He quickened his pace even more, higher-pitched moans escaping from my lips. I came into Seonghwa's mouth, making him swallow me down whole. He slyly grinned at me and straddled my lap.