| 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 ➪ 𝐎𝐛𝐢-𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 |

Prompt:
The Blue Shadow Virus is threatening to infect the entirety of Naboo. (Y/N) and her boyfriend, Obi-Wan Kenobi must stop it before it gets to that point.

Requested by savannahester3

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

            "Master Jedi," I smiled, communicating my desires to my husband through my eyes. We were in a public setting, so it would be foolish to comment my feelings verbally, "I thought the Blue Shadow Virus was eradicated many years ago."

            Obi-Wan Kenobi nodded while stroking his beard, "It was, but unfortunately if what Senator Amidala and Representative Binks reported is true, then we're in big trouble."

             Unfortunately, Senator Amidala didn't make it back. Jar Jar did, and everything that came out of his mouth always went through one of my ears and out of the other. It was a constant cycle. That Gungan always got on my nerves, and I'm personally convinced that's why relations between Naboo and Alderaan are shaky— neither I or Bail like the creature,

              "Let me guess," I started, a smile pricking at my lips, "You plan on going to investigate yourself, and have me as a Senator escort?"

               Obi's classic closed-mouth smile appeared on queue, which made my heart flutter, "You said it, not me,"

             The Jedi extended his arm, and I gladly took it. The two of us dismissed ourselves from our company and headed towards the docking port of the Senate Building, "Why aren't you bringing Ani?" I questioned, my smile still not faltering, "I can't do much against a raving maniac. I don't even know how to shoot a blaster straight."

              "I am more than confident I will be able to protect the both of us," my husband smirked as my eyes automatically rolled at his remark, "And anyways, I haven't seen you in a while. I know we promised to put duty before marriage, but I'm starting to regret that contract."

             Nuzzling closer into the Jedi's side as we walked, my heart shattered. I felt mutual about this topic, but him and I both know that the Jedi Council needs Obi-Wan Kenobi with no attachments, and Alderaan needs Senator (Y/N) (L/N) with equally no attachments. We made this promise and we knew the potential problems we would face,

             "At least we still have each other," I hummed while motioning for a Coruscanti Guard to get our ship ready, "And we still have our duties. It could always be worst."

             "I love your optimism, my dear," Obi-Wan chimed in while we slowly climbed into the ship, "We need to get away more often."

"If we survive this, I'll show you around Alderaan. There's a hidden forest in the farthest sector of the planet, that only Alderaanians can navigate too. It's perfect for a date," my eyes twinkled at the memories of my first time flying out to the illusive wood, "I know you'll love it."

Obi slunk his arms around my waist, taking in my scent, "As long as you're there, this forest excursion could be fun."

The rest of the flight towards Naboo was rather bumpy. Obi-Wan isn't the best pilot. Honestly, that's an understatement. I feared that our crash-landing would've killed us before we even confronted this virus,

"Remind me to invite Master Skywalker even if you don't want him here," I huff while stumbling off our docked ship, "That was so avoidable."

Obi-Wan smiles brightly again; lacing his fingers with mine, "You planning on leaving me for Anakin, now?" he asked mockingly, which caused me to roll my eyes again,