Hi welcome to Beacon

Y/n p.o.v
I was walking around Vale with my legs hurting and my body hurting. All because I have been walking around Vale being used as a human metal detector or in this case a blade detector as I'm still looking for my sword and hopefully Roman's hideout. Blake was the one who got me to do this, she woke me up as soon as they sun rose which was at 6:00 am and it was Saturday. I'm sure no one wants to ever wake up at 6:00 am on a Saturday especially after a mind numbing test from yesterday. While I clearly looked exhausted Blake somehow still looked determined instead of exhausted.

Y/n:how much longer are we going to do this Blake.

Blake:just a little longer y/n. Please you know how important this is to me right.

Y/n:yes I understand it's importance to you Blake but I'm still human meaning I still need to rest Blake. And we've also been walking around for 6 hours Blake non-stop. I'm surprised you barely exhausted.

Blake:If you're that tired than let's stop here today and start again tomorrow.

Y/n:thank you Blake I promise to try harder tomorrow.

Ruby p.o.v
I was in Beacon's library with my team playing a board game. Jaune's team sat behind us but instead of playing they were studying at least Ren and Pyrrha were. Jaune was reading a comic book until Pyrrha snatched it from him and Nora was sleeping on Ren's book and he just continued to turn the pages which slowly began to build on Nora's face. But Blake and y/n weren't here they were out again which was odd because they've been leaving Beacon together exactly at 6:00 am and usually returned at late times during the weekends.

Yang:so do you guys know where Blake and y/n is.

Weiss:I saw her leave the dorm at 6:00 am and I'm sure I could hear her talking to y/n behind the door.

Ruby:I've also been wondering where they've been sneaking off to.

Yang then smirked as she thought of something and said.

Yang:I think I know where they've been going.

Weiss:really, where have they been going.

Yang:it's not that hard to see Weiss I mean think about it. Two teenagers leave their homes early in the morning and return when the sun begins to go down.

Weiss' face then blushes and she says.

Weiss:oh come on Yang Blake isn't like that.

Yang:Weiss have you seen the the books she reads.

Weiss:that doesn't mean anything.

Yang:yes it does Weiss and I know deep down you know what they're doing to.

I look at them both confused at what they were talking and ask them what they meant.

Yang:you see Ruby y/n and Blake are jumping on beds together.

Ruby:what? Why would they do that?

Weiss:Ruby you'll understand when your older. Oh look speak of the devil.

As Weiss said that a sweaty y/n and Blake enter the library. Y/n took a chair from another table and placed it near Yang who smirked at him while Blake sat to my right. Y/n then notices Yang's smirk and asks her why she's smirking.

Yang:why am I smirking? Well it just seems that two of my friends have been jumping on beds together. And seeing how much your sweating you both must have been jumping like rabbits.

Y/n then begins to blush and says.

Y/n:we didn't do it Yang. I'm just sweaty because I've been walking around Vale with Blake recently.