[26] the truth doesn't set us free.

Space News: Mr. Shoelaces has issued a cease and desist letter to Ms. Shoelaces for the use of his name. He has thanked her for being a fan, but wants her to stop what she's doing because, as he states, "The life of crime is only for Heartbreakers."

Driving to the GSF was the best thing Wolf could have done

Driving to the GSF was the best thing Wolf could have done. His stiff muscles thanked him for the rest, and his body begged for sleep. It would be a while before returning to The Anastasia. He'd have to settle for aching eyes and constant yawning.

Wednesday had turned on the radio and tuned into Radio Sol—one of her favorite stations. A band known as Booty Freaks sang a song called Neeche Jipar. It was about the importance of zips during sex. The group was made up of five siblings—four men and a woman—who gained notoriety in Communion Asia before finding fame all over the system.

"Booty Freaks caused riots in the city of Acharya after the Mayor banned them from performing at festivals because they were a bad influence on children," Wednesday said.

She pulled up images from the day the band was arrested and showed Wolf through his retina display. Police and civilians fought on the streets because of the band. Wolf hadn't heard of them before today. Booty Freaks sounded like his kind of people.

"It was a big thing in Communion Asia, forcing the Vice President to make a personal visit and calm things down before they got out of control. Booty Freaks is now the most popular act to come out of that city."

Wolf was thankful Wednesday kept his mind occupied. Otherwise, he would have fallen down the rabbit hole where the deaths of Olivia and Victoria waited to haunt him.

"I remember the nano-bugs," Sister Mary said out of the blue.

Wolf turned off the radio. "What?" He glanced at her.

She stared outside, her gaze fixated on the dark sky. "The thing that ate my city and my sisters, they are called nano-bugs. I remember them." She chuckled. "But... it is not possible... A long, long time ago, we invaded a planet called Hollow. It was before we came to Earth and toyed with the natives. My sisters and I were not high-ranked in the army at the time, so we remained behind and watched others infiltrate. What our leaders had not accounted for was a planet of suicide bombers."

She smiled, seeming to be caught in a wave of reminiscing. "After half of our fleet landed on the planet, Hollow's government released the nano-bugs. They tore through everything, leaving nothing behind. Until this day, it is the biggest loss we faced in a war."

"What are you talking about? What's Hollow?" Wolf was playing stupid because she didn't know he knew the truth about her, golems, and The Majors.

When he was speaking to Olivia on the roof before they went after The Forgotten Nuns, the hyena told him she had noticed Sister Mary enjoyed the sound of her voice and would reveal the truth about herself if there was someone who would listen to her. And that was what he planned on doing for the duration of the ride.