Episode 2-1: One Song

While sleeping, Glory suddenly felt a gust of wind hitting her skin making her shiver.

"Mmm...since when did it became breezy all the sudden?" She mumbles as Glory slowly got up and rubs her eyes, but widens her eyes when she finds herself on a cliff until her eyes caught something familiar.

Is that a lion? Wait...

Glory crawls forward and squint her eyes at the three familiar figures until she widens her eyes to recognize the figures as Mufusa, Sarabi, and Rafiki.

"No way....I'm in the Pride Lands! And that's Mufasa, his mate, and Rafiki! I love this movie! The Lion King is one of my favorite Disney movies growing up!" Glory glees, but soon tilts her head.

"But why am I dreaming about this though?" Glory mutters curiously, but shifts her eyes back to Mufasa and Rafiki where the three stroll towards the end of the cliff where their advisor, Zazu, soar towards the lion king himself. Glory then notices Rafiki holding a cub in his arms. It's Simba as a baby!

Soon Glory watches Rafiki lifts Simba into the air just like how she remembers it from the movie. Glory then sighs with a smile.

"Aah it's takes me back to the good old days when I was five." Glory sighs while smiling warmly at the heartwarming scene where witnesses Simba's birth as this marks the beginning of his journey in life.

Afterwards, everything went white leaving her stunned yet disappointment.

"Ah what? Come on! That's it?" Glory pouts crossing her arms because of the cliffhanger, but soon everything turns black when the dream is over.
———————————

Today was a decent morning for Glory when she got up early in the morning changing her clothes where she wears a grey jumpsuit as a workout uniform just in case Merlin instruct her for combat training.

Afterwards, she did her makeup for a few minutes before she brushes her hair while gazing at the mirror at her dresser. However, Glory flinch when she heard Grim mumbling in his sleep, but soon shakes her head and rolling her eyes at him with a side grin.

Typical sleepy Grim.

Glory thought, but she couldn't get the thought of that dream she had.

But why though? Why was I dreaming about that scene from the Lion King?

Glory thought curiously. Soon she turns to Grim who is lying in bed mumbling in his sleep.

"Nngonya~ How's that...Do you understand the power of the Great Grim...." He mumbles while grinning. Glory rolls her eyes and stands up from her dresser where she walks up to the sleepy Grim and cross his arms.

"Grim, I have canned tuna." Glory dryly spoke causing his eyes to open wide and quickly rises from his bed as his eyes glimmer with excitement and grinning widely.