Know Thy Enemy.

"So

"So....I bought a car." "What do you mean you bought a car!" Elena yells out as she slams the front door of the Gilbert house closed before stopping in her tracks in front of me. "So you know that thing vampires do with their eyes?" Elena crosses her arms over her chest as he eyebrows raise in question. "Fine be a bitch and don't play along... Me and Care spent quality time at the financial aid office in town and...convincedthecutedeskworkerthatiwasdyingwithstage4cancerandwantedtocashmylifeinsearencepolicythenboughtthisbeauty."

 I quickly stuttered out as I fixed the leather jacket resting on my shoulders before i saw her mouth start to slowly drop. "Elena! Who the fuck cashed twelve thousand dollars out of our life Insurance! I put you in this world, I'm taking all three of you out of it!!!" My eyes widen as I watch Jenna through the window slam open the closet and reach for the bat inside. "You didn't push us out!"

 "Thank fucking god I didn't have to push your fat ass out Jeremy!" Jenna yells back upstairs as My mouth pops open before yanking the keys from my back pocket before rushing inside the classic car and starting the engine before making eye contact with Elena through the windshield. "Don't you fucking dare!" She yells out as I watch Jenna throw open the front door with bat raised at Elena's back. I give a smirk as I throw the lever down in reverse and back out of the drive way and watch as Elena throws the middle finger up at me before dodging Jenna's blow and taking off in the opposite direction. 

"Help my aunts going to kill us!" Jeremy yells out his window with his arms raised. Mrs. Jenkins looks up from her yard before scowling and clocking her shotgun. Did I forget to mention she locked Jeremy up stairs in the attic Friday and hasn't let him out yet? "Going to die anyway might as well live it as much as I can." I whispered out as I threw the clutch into second shift and watched as my curls blew all around me as I avoided cars left and right on the tiny road. Jenna would later find the rest of the money had been placed for the mortgage of the house and starting funds for Elena and Jeremy to attend college in the years to come.

"What the fuck?" I turn my head to my right as a smirk makes its way into my face before I push my sunglasses on top of my head. "Mattie!" I yell out expectantly as Matt's eyes widen in fear, "remember that time you ran my dog over and lied and said you didn't?" My smile widens more as Matt quickly slams down on the Gas pedal before throwing his head out the widen while sticking his tongue out at me. My foot slams down on my gas as I shift into gear before catching up to him. "Help me! She's trying to fucking kill me!" He yells out to the bystanders watching from the side walks. Suddenly Matt's smile becomes larger as he throws a wink at me before crossing over onto the side walk and started to drive while pedestrians started to scream and jump out of the way. "This isn't fucking GTA Matt!"

"It's the po po Matt be cool!"
"I can't be fucking cool I'm on the sidewalk!"

"I can't believe I got arrested." I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the pen and signed my name. "Ya well old lady Jenkins isn't gonna appreciate you running her husband over." Matt's eyes widen in fear as he turns to me. "You mean old lady Jenkins with the shotgun?" I nod as I look back up to Matt, "plus I can't believe I'm bailing you out of jail."