11: Call

I enter Areum's store grinning with Jungkook and Taehyung following me closely.

Areum walks in our direction once the bell rings.

She grins once she sees us. "Oh! Hello guys, what can I do for you?"

I inhale before speaking. "I'm here to ask you to make a wedding dress for me."

Areum's jaw drops down and her eyes widen, she stays like that for a couple of seconds before she starts squealing.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! It's finally happening!" She jumps in circles.

I laugh at her behavior.

Areum takes my hand and drags me to her office. We all sit down, Areum takes an extra chair to put it next to her designing table; I sit next to her.

"Do you have an idea of what you want?" She bits her lip excitedly.

"Not really, I leave it in your hands." I giggle.

Areum's eyes shine in excitement, she quickly starts to draw.

After a while, she shows us a sketch of a dress, we all gasp.

"That is it!" I say with teary eyes.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Is the dress tight? Is it a low cut back? Tell meeee." Jimin whines.

"Jimin, you'll see it when we get married." I giggle.

"But..." He pouts for a couple of seconds before a smirk spreads over his face, he leans closer to whisper in my ear. "I want to know so I can fantasize about taking it off your body," He says with a seductive voice. 

My entire face flushes and I gulp hard.

Jimin bites my earlobe before turning around to walk away from me with a big smirk. I just stand there dumbfounded not knowing what to do with my life.

I shake my head to get out of my trance. I chuckle, Jimin is going to kill me at this rate. 

I walk to the Great Hall, I press the stone blocks in the order that Jimin did, before entering I grab a piece of a curtain from the nearest window and shove it into the library as a sign that I'm here.

 Hundreds of shelves full of books are the only thing I can see, no matter where I look, nothing changes. There are multiple windows at the other end of the room that allows moonlight to enter the room.

I blink fast multiple times. I had a déjà vu... I look around me confused, the library was pretty different from this one, it was filled with spider webs and dust like nobody goes to that library ever... I wonder where is that library and why I saw it in my head, I'm so confused.

I can't accept the fact all these memories that flash in my brain randomly are mine, everything seems outdated... I can't be that old, I don't look that old anyways; everything is so confusing, but the worst part is that no one in the hospital could tell me anything, that is somehow suspicious... but why would they lie about it? I'm sure I was no one important, I have not heard of someone trying to find me other than Jimin...

My head starts to pound as I'm trying to think harder. 

Who was I? The heck happened to me?

I sigh letting myself fall on the sofa. I need answers and I don't know where to find them.

My phone starts to ring making me jump scared; I look at the screen.

ID Call: Margaret.

Margaret? The nurse? Why is she calling me?

"Hello?" I finally answer the phone.

"Hello? Is this Kim Miyoung?"

"Yes."

"Okay good, we have been looking through stuff and we found your belongings..."

"M-my belongings?" 

"Yes.. you see, we thought it was long lost, in the confusion the day you woke up we forgot to check for the clothes you came in or anything. You can come to get them at any time."

"O-okay, thank y-you."

I hang up the phone with shaky hands, I sit back on the sofa. 

My eyes are wide and I cover my mouth with my hand. I stay there in shock for a while, this could give me answers.

I inhale and exhale deeply trying to calm myself.

The entrance to the library opens abruptly, in a couple of seconds Jimin is sitting in front of me looking at me worried with his eyebrows furrow.

"Babe are you okay? What happened?"

I don't say anything, Jimin pulls me to his lap to hug me tightly.

"I got a call," I say suddenly.

"From whom?" Jimin furrows his brows even more.

"The hospital."

"The hospital?" Jimin asks confused... kind of freaking out.

"Where I woke up three weeks or so ago..."

"What did they say?" Jimin looks deeply into my eyes.

"They found my clothes."

"The clothes you came in? They didn't give them to you when you were discharged?" He furrowed his brows.

"No, they couldn't even tell me for how much time I was in a coma..."

"What? What kind of hospital were you in?" He asked more for himself.

I grab his shirt. "Can we go now?"

"Ah, yeah, sure, just tell me what hospital is." I nod.

We get out of the library, I hurriedly walk to our room so I can change, I have been in pajamas all day long. I take any clothes without paying much attention, Jimin does the same. I take Jimin's hand and I start to drag him out of the castle.

"Wait! Where are you guys going?" Jungkook asks when we pass next to him.

"To the hospital, I'll explain later," I answer.

I jump in Jimin's car, he doesn't lose time to start the engine.

"Maybe I can find answers," I say to myself.

Jimin takes my hand and gives it a squeeze in reassurance.

I have so many feelings going on right now but my nerves are stronger than anything.

I don't want to expect much just in case but... I really hope I can find something about me.