BONUS SHORT CHAPTER

You sat in your ship as you flew towards Geonosis. 

You were supposed to keep an eye on everything going on because of the droid factory Ahsoka destroyed, two years ago.

It had been a few months since Ahsoka left, and you were still adjusting to life without her.

You arrived at Geonosis and landed your ship behind a big cliff.  You scouted around the area before coming to a stop in front of the wreckage. 

The once gigantic droid factory was now a pile of rubble. You remembered when Ahsoka came back to Coruscant and she told you the story over and over about how she got stuck underneath the wreckage with Barris.

You clenched your fist as you remembered the traitor that caused your girlfriend to leave you. You were so distracted by Ahsoka that you didn't notice the giant Nexu behind you until it pounced on you.

You stared into its many red eyes and kicked it off of you. You reached for your lightsaber but felt nothing. You looked over at where the Nexu was standing. At it's feet, your lightsaber was laying there.

Shit it must have fallen off when you kicked the Nexu. It pounced on you again and ripped the bottom of your cloak.

You turned to face it, but you were too slow and it's paw connected with your face. You shouted in pain when it's claws slashed over your left eye causing blood to pour out.

It slashed once again leaving deep gashes across your neck and claw marks right across your Mandalorian chest plate.

You used the force to call your lightsaber to you and you dodged the Nexu's paw before stabbing right through its side.

It let out a roar before falling to the ground. You deactivated your lightsaber and hung it safely at your belt.

Then you noticed the bottom of your cloak. It had three claw marks towards the bottom, no serious rips.

You felt something warm dripping down the left side of your face and neck. You touched your cheek before jerking your hand away. Two deep gashes traveled down the left side of you face. You touched the right side of your neck and felt the same kind of pain.

Great, you'd have to stop the bleeding fast, so you ripped part of your torn cloak and soaked up all the blood before walking back to your ship and getting ready to fly home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you landed on Coruscant, Anakin and Obi-Wan were standing in the big arch waiting for you. You jumped out of your ship and Obi-Wan ran up to you.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

"Nexu jumped me," You said. "It's not bad."

"You're going to have some scars you know," Obi-Wan said.

"We'll match," Anakin joked as he walked up to you.

"Haha looking forward to that," You said as he pat your shoulder.

"Let's get you to a medical droid," Obi-Wan said walking you away from your ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your cuts healed nicely except for the two scars that ran down the left side of your face over your eye and the three tiny scars on the right side of your neck.

You also had the three claw marks on your chest plate that you could never fix. Anakin said you looked good and Obi-Wan said you looked like a maniac. But their judgement didn't matter, all you cared about was what Ahsoka would think if she were here.

"Don't worry 'Soka," You said softly. "We'll see each other again soon."

I might release a few of these along with the backstory chapters. Depends on how I feel.
-Snips