33~Taste of the Ocean

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"It's toothpaste Jungkook." You flushed under his every touch. Your thoughts stuttered like static as it struggled to think clearly. "Trust me. You don't want to kiss me right now."

"Oh trust me, sweetheart." Tendrils of tension coiled tightly in the pit of your stomach at the way his voice deepened an octave. There was a wicked curve to the little smile he offered you. "I know exactly what I want. And kissing doesn't even begin to cover it."

Dear god.

You were drowning. You were drowning in his eyes, which were pools of ink that devoured any light daring to enter them.

You were drowning in his touch, which lit sparks across your skin and made you feel alive in ways you never could begin to imagine was possible.

You were drowning in his scent, which was climbing to that essence of a furious ocean filled with electricity, power, and ice cold salt.

You'd always loved the smell of the ocean. But you never imagined the scent could be so alluring, making you want to throw all morals and rational thoughts out the window and follow him like a sailor does to the siren's song of their doom.

Dear god. You internally tried to shake off the heated thoughts clouding your mind. "Let's sleep, yeah?" Your voice came out slightly breathless, causing a whole new wave of hot blood rush to your cheeks. "It's getting kind of late."

"It is getting kind of late, isn't it?" The wicked smile was widening. "Tell me, sweetheart. Would you like me to carry you to bed tonight?"

Dear god.

It felt like war drums were beating in your chest as your brain blanked at his words. All you could do was gape up at the demigod like a fish out of water.

"Hmm." Jungkook tilted his head. "Seems that talking is no longer an option then. I guess I'll have to talk with my body now." He leaned forward, his breath brushing against your ear. "And this time, I'll do it right."