[5] Sick Day ↬ Sonic

[Y/n's POV]

Today waking up I felt like I got hit by a bus. My head was pounding and spinning and I felt hotter than usual.

"Urgh..." I groan as I checked the time on the alarm clock near my bed side table.

9:00 am

I got up from the bed shakily, my legs wobbled and I felt myself loose balance. I just accepted my fate and fell back down onto the bed.

"Y/n are you okay?" my boyfriend Sonic asked still half asleep.

I forgot he was sleeping next to me since he barley snored or made any sounds for that matter.

"Mhm." I replied trying to cope with my brian feeling like it was exploding.

"Y/n?" Sonic asked and was now fully awake and concerned for me.

"Honey, you're not okay" He caressed my cheek, "You're probably sick. Let's take your temperature and then i'll go get some medicine from downstairs"

He got up and tucked me into the bed and even going as far as re fluffing every each individual pillow to make sure I was comfy.

Sonic rummaged through his drawer to get his thermometer. Once he had it in hand he place it gently in my mouth and we waited.

"101 you're probably burning up" he sighed, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I didn't want to disturb you" I pouted.

"Baby, if you ever told me you were sick the first thing i'd do is make sure you were okay" Sonic smiled and I hugged him.

"I'll go get your medicine" He said as he ran down the stairs.

When he was gone I took a shower and changed into some new clothes and got back into bed. I still felt like crap afterwards but I just hope I will be back in shape by tomorrow.

After a few minutes Sonic came back upstairs with some sort of syrup for fevers and a spoon. He put some of the liquid on the spoon and fed it to me. After he was done he set them down on the bed side table.

"Feeling better?" Sonic asked.

"A little" I smiled weakly.

"Good." He leaned in to kiss me but I dodged his face. A look of confusion spread across his face.

"I don't want to get you sick!" I said.

"Y/n you really think I care about being sick? I'd rather be sick forever if it meant I could kiss your lips" He smirked mischievously kissing me.

I started to cry.

"Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" Sonic panicked.

"No it's just- thank you for being here for me. I really appreciate it" I wipe away some of my tears.

"I love you too, y/n." He enveloped me in a hug.

Sick days may suck but at least I have the best boyfriend in the world to care for me.