Party!?

"Party?!" I semi yelled at Charlotte

"Party?!" I semi yelled at Charlotte. "Bitch I can't go to no damn party, I'm on injury reserved." I mugged ha.

She smacked her lips. "You can go, you just don't want to." She said.

"Well, you ain't lied." I chuckled.

"You can take the crutch witchu." Mitchell suggested.

"What if sumin go wrong." I said while tilting my head to the side a little. "Ima look stupid tryna run with a fucking cast on my leg." I told them.

They laughed,

"Girl, go home and get dressed." Rihana, my other girl best friend said.

"Ima drive you home, along with Rihana." Caleb, our other boy best friend said.

I sighed, knowing I'm not finna get outta this. I stood up and crutched to the door.

"I'll see y'all later." I said while leaving out. "Bye Ms. lee." I waved.

I got into Caleb's car and buckled up before he pulled off.

"I think ima take a nap when I get home." I said, looking out the window.

"No the fuck you not." Charlotte said. "Your gonna get ready for the party and then we'll come pick you up." She told me.

I sighed but nodded before he pulled up to the address I said.

"I'll see ya in a luh bit." I waved and got out the car and went inside.

I went straight to my room before anyone said shit to me.

I locked the door and picked out some clothes for me to wear.

I hopped in the shower for 30 minutes and got out and dried off.

I lotioned my body, put deodorant on, perfume, and then put my clothes on.

I did a simple hair style and looked in the mirror, satisfied.

I decided to take a picture for instagram cause I haven't been on their in a minute.